Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Dall'inafme Banchetto .... Tu Del Mio Carlo ('I Masnadieri' Part 2)
Libretto By – Maffei*
|A2||Bolero; Merce, Diletti Amice ('I Vespri Siciliani' Act 5)|
|A3||Canzone Del Salice & Ave Maria ('Otello' Act 4)
Libretto By – Boito*Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Rosanne Creffield
|B1||Ritorna Vincitor ('Adia' Act 1)
Libretto By – Ghislanzoni*
|B2||O Fatidica Foresta ('Giovanna D'Arco' Act 1)
Libretto By – Solera*
|B3||Come In Quest'ora Bruna ('Simon Boccanegra' Act 1)
Libretto By – Piave*
|B4||Madre, Pietosa Vergine ('La Forza Del Destino' Act 2)
Choir – Members Of The John Alldis ChoirChorus Master – John AlldisLibretto By – Ghislanzoni*, Piave*
- Composed By – Verdi*
- Conductor – Nello Santi
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Kenneth Wilkinson
- Mastered By – G (22)
- Orchestra – Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden
- Photography By – Reg Wilson
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Ray Minshull
- Sleeve Notes [English] – Stelios Galatopoulos
- Soprano Vocals – Maria Chiara
- 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1973 The Decca Record Co. Ltd."
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on side 2 only
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "Made in England"
- "© 1973, Copyright notes & sleeve design The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "℗ 1973, Recording first published The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English, French and German on back
- 1 folded sheet, giving 4 full-size pages
- Contains the lyrics in original language as well as in English, French and German translations
- "printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- SXL 6605 on sleeve and insert
- SXL.6605 on labels
- Recorded 19 - 25 October 1972 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: EW1
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-12116-3G M 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-12117-2G U1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.12116
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.12117
- Rights Society (Applies to side A only): Britico