Tracklist Hide Credits
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1972" at bottom
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "© 1972, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Made in England"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- 1 full-size sheet, both sides printed
- Contains the lyrics in original language and in English translations
- Italian lyrics for tracks A4, B1 to B3, B5 and B6 are "© G. Ricordi & Co. Printed by permission"
- "printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- SXL 6548 on sleeve and insert
- SXL.6548 on labels
- Recorded 28 - 30 June & 14 - 15 September 1971 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED4
- Tracklist taken from labels, the tracklist on the sleeve differs in some respects
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-11106-1G C JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-11107-3G N JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.11106
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.11107
- Rights Society: Britico