Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDP-099085
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Licensed From – Death Row Records (2)
- Licensed Through – Warner Special Products
- Produced For – No Question Entertainment
- Produced For – Desert Storm (2)
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Engineered At – Capri Digital Studios
- Engineered At – Right Track Recording
- Engineered At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Engineered At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Engineered At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Capri Digital Studios
- Recorded At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Powers House Of Sound
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Rye Songs
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Lil Lulu Publishing
- Published By – EMI Al Gallico Music Corp.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – When Words Collide Music
- Published By – See No Evil Music
- Published By – Embassy Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Sony Tunes Inc.
- Published By – National League Music
Track 2 published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Rye Songs (BMI) / EMI April Music / WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) / Sony Tunes Inc. (ASCAP). Produced for No Question Entertainment / Desert Storm. Mixed at Quad Recording, NYC. Contains excerpts from "Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None)", published by WB Music Corp. / Sony Tunes Inc. (ASCAP), performed by Snoop Doggy Dogg, courtesy of Death Row Records. Mastered at Powers House Of Sound, NYC.
Tracks 3 through 5 published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Rye Songs (BMI) / National League Music, Inc. (ASCAP). Contains interpolations from the composition entitled "If You Should Ever Be Lonely", published by National League Music, Inc. (ASCAP). Mastered at Absolute Audio, NYC.
Jay-Z appears courtesy of Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC and The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Da Brat appears courtesy of So So Def Records / Columbia.
Missy Elliott appears courtesy of The Gold Mind Inc. / Elektra Records.
DJ Clue appears courtesy of Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC and The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Taken from the forthcoming Columbia release "Rainbow" (63800).
© 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. ℗ 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Manufactured by Columbia Records.
Artist name appears as 'Mariah' on the front cover and disc, and as 'Mariah Carey' on the spines.
Issued in a standard jewel case with front and rear inserts, clear disc tray.
Simiar to other release Mariah* - Heartbreaker except this release has a DIDP Code printed on disc and the Matrix differs slightly.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9870-79261-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 098707926129
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-099085 G4 2A 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7276
Other Versions (5 of 45) View All
|667868 5, COL 667868 5||Mariah*||Heartbreaker (CD, Maxi)||Columbia, Columbia||667868 5, COL 667868 5||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|44 79261||Mariah*||Heartbreaker (12")||Columbia||44 79261||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|668301 4||Mariah*||Heartbreaker (Cass, Single)||Columbia||668301 4||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|44K 79261||Mariah Carey||Heartbreaker (CD, Single)||Columbia||44K 79261||Argentina||1999||Sell This Version|
|COL 667868 2, 667868 2||Mariah*||Heartbreaker (CD, Maxi)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 667868 2, 667868 2||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|