|1-01||A Few Words For The Dead||8:18|
|1-02||Under The Sun||4:06|
|1-03||Man of 1000 Faces||4:15|
|1-05||3 Minute Boy||6:35|
|1-10||Cannibal Surf Babe||5:54|
|2-02||This Strange Engine||23:12|
|2-03||Memory Of Water (Big Beat Version)||8:01|
When we decided to go ahead with the Front Row Club, it was left to me to listen to the tapes and decide which night from the Radiation tour to use. Because these were desk tapes (which have very little spill from the audience, and sometimes have too much or too little of certain instruments - depending on the volume of sound coming off our backline), I therefore had to find the combination of a great performance with a reasonably well-balanced mix.
Dieburg fitted the bill perfectly, with the exception of some distortion from the keyboards at the end of King - the result of Mark turning up to eleven! We decided to keep this in to make it a complete record of the night.
I mastered the album at home on my Pro Tools system.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): FRC001/1 01 5
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 04C9
- Other (CD 1 Stamped mould ring): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M&L
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): FRC001/2 01 5
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code ( CD 2): IFPI O4C9
- Other (CD 2 Stamped mould ring): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M&L