Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass, Bass [Fuzz], Other [Cat Shit] – Gidget Gein
- Drums, Programmed By [Digital Programs] – Sara Lee Lucas
- Guitar, Harmonica, Mixed By, Producer – Daisy Berkowitz
- Lyrics By – Mr. Manson*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Kurt Moody
- Music By – Berkowitz* (tracks: A2 to B3), Gein* (tracks: A2 to B3)
- Music By [Additional] – Gacy* (tracks: A2 to B3)
- Theremin, Organ [Hammond 83], Musette, Harpsichord, Brass, Sequenced By [Cunt Sequence], Sampler [Sampled Guitar, Bass And Voices] – Madonna Wayne Gacy
- Vocals [Character Distortion, Sore Throat] – Mr. No Name Manson*
Notes: "All lyrics written by Mr. Manson and all music written by Berkowitz and Gein with additional music by Gacy except "Dope Hat," written by Manson and Berkowitz. The Family Jams was recorded in live warehouse sessions during 1991 and 1992 on a Tascam Porta-One 4-track recorder, bitch, and was produced and mixed by Daisy Berkowitz with the assistance of Kurt Moody. It's not the equipment it's the technique."
The versions of Dope Hat and Strange Same Dogma are very different from those that later appeared on Marilyn Manson's 'Portrait Of An American Family'.