|A3||Elegy For 'Trane||8:00|
|B1||St. James Place||6:40|
- Published By – Escalera Publishing Co.
- Alto Saxophone – Jimmy Cozier (2) (tracks: A1, A3)
- Bass – Phil Bowler (tracks: A1, A3), Reggie Workman
- Cello – Clarissa Howell (tracks: A1, A3)
- Composed By, Arranged By – Mario Escalera
- Drums – Harry Gist (tracks: A1, A3), Rudy Walker
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Ray Hall
- Graphics – Lafayette Robinson
- Photography By – David Flores (8)
- Piano – Bob Neloms, Paul Marshall (8) (tracks: A1, A3)
- Producer – Mario Escalera
- Tenor Saxophone – Mario Escalera
- Trombone – Bob Trowers (tracks: A1, A3), Clifford Adams
- Trumpet – Oliver Beener
- Viola – Maxine Roach (tracks: A1, A3)
- Violin – Brenda Vincent (tracks: A1, A3), Gayle Dixon (tracks: A1, A3)
Blue Mondays and Elegy for 'Trane recorded at A-1 Studio, 2130 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10025 on 8/16/78.
The Muse, St. James Place and Garrett's Blues recorded at A-1 Sound Studio on 12/14/81.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI