Tracklist Hide Credits
A1 was known for a while as the "Portuguese Hymn", after "The Duke of Leeds" in 1795 heard the hymn being sung at the Portuguese ambassy in London and assumed that it had orginated from Portugal. (Wikipedia).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (On Runout side A): 45-9/E3-RW-2644-X
- Matrix / Runout (On Runout side B): 45-9/E3-RW-2645-X
- Matrix / Runout (On Label side A): E 3 RW-2644
- Matrix / Runout (On Label side B): E 3 RW-2645
- Other (Rights Society (Boxed)): Resco