Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Art Direction] – Staley Peters • K95*
- Artwork [Design] – Chris M. (6)
- Artwork [Illustration] – Matthew Kittle
- Banjo – Harry Horse
- Drums – John Lever
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ric Peet
- Guitar [Electric], Bass – Neil Dwerryhouse*
- Harp [Blues] – John Burr
- Mastered By – Simon*
- Mastered By [Digital] – John Delf
- Piano, Organ – Andrew Melchior
- Plated By – PR-M
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer, Acoustic Guitar [6 String & 12 String], Bass, Vocals – Mark Burgess
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer, Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Synthesizer, Computer [Programming], Backing Vocals [Additional] – Yves Altana
Mixed at Square Centre and at The Cutting Rooms, Manchester.
Front sleeve picture is a colourisation of an engraving from a Mayan tomb at Palenque, Mexico and is estimated to date from around 250AD.
Gatefold sleeve with printed lyrics.
All tracks published by M56 Publishing Ltd.
Tracks are actually numbered 1 to 10 on this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 018766 952100
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): GOOD LP 8-A1 SIMON THE EXCHANGE PR-M DMM I ALMOST SAW ELVIS LAST NIGHT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): GOOD LP 8-B1 SIMON THE EXCHANGE PR-M DMM BUT MY SHOVEL BROKE
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|GOOD CD8||Mark Burgess And Yves Altana||Paradyning (CD, Album)||Dead Dead Good||GOOD CD8||UK||1995||Sell This Version|
|GOOD CD8P, GOOD CD 08P||Mark Burgess & Yves Altana*||Paradyning (CD, Album, Ltd, Num, Promo)||Dead Dead Good, Dead Dead Good||GOOD CD8P, GOOD CD 08P||UK||1995||Sell This Version|
|GOOD MC8||Mark Burgess And Yves Altana||Paradyning (Cass, Album)||Dead Dead Good||GOOD MC8||UK||1995||Sell This Version|