Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Mark Isham||Won't Somebody See A Lady Home?||1:24|
|7||–Dead Can Dance||The Host Of Seraphim (Special Film Version)
Performer – Dead Can DanceRemix, Composed By [Additional Material Composed By] – Mark IshamWritten-By – Perry*, Gerrard*
|8||–Mark Isham||The Vicious Blues [From Mrs. Parker And The Vicious Circle]||3:49|
- Artwork By [Cover Painting] – Drew Struzan
- Composed By, Producer – Mark Isham
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Joe E. Rand
- Executive Producer – Robert Townson
- Mastered By – Patricia Sullivan Fourstar*
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Adam Olmsted*
- Mixed By [Score] – Dennis Sands
- Other [Mark Isham Assisted By] – Cindy O'Connor
- Performer [Score] – The Sodden Dog Electronic Arts Society
- Recorded By [Score] – Tyler Parkinson
Score mixed at .1 Studios, Santa Barbara.
Special Thanks: Bob Weinstein, Harvey Weinstein, Matthew Stein, Richard Saperstein, Stephen King.
Artwork (c) 2007 The Weinstein Company. (p)2007 The Weinstein Company. All rights reserved.
Track #8 (p) 1994 Fine Line Features.
Track #7 (p) 2002 4AD Limited. Taken from the album "The Serpent's Egg" CAD 808. Licensed courtesy of 4AD Limited. www.4AD.com
Manufactured by Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc., 11846 Ventura Blvd., Suite 130, Studio City, CA 91604. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws. Printed in the U.S.A. Distributed by Universal Music Distribution, 10 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 30206 68732 3