- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Windham Hill Productions Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Windham Hill Records
- Copyright (c) – Windham Hill Records
- Published By – Earl-Tones Music
- Published By – Lost Lake Arts Music
- Recorded At – Earl-Tones Studio
- Recorded At – Producers Studio
- Mixed At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Peter Maunu
- Arranged By [Brass Arangements], Bass Trombone – Ken Kugler
- Art Direction, Design Concept [Concept] – Anne Robinson (2)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Candace Upman
- Electric Bass – Doug Lunn
- Electric Guitar, Guitar [Spatula] – David Torn
- Executive-Producer – Fritz Kasten
- Flute [Bamboo] – Bill Douglass
- French Horn – Jean Roth, Richard Todd
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Ben Rodgers*, Mark Isham
- Percussion [Acoustic And Electronic], Gong [Paiste Gongs] – Kurt Wortman
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Amy Etra
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Galen Rowell
- Producer, Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Perkiphone], Gong [Paiste Gongs], Electronics, Composed By, Arranged By – Mark Isham
- Recorded By – Ben Rodgers*, Stephen Krause
- Technician [Digital Assembly And Sequencing] – Stewart Whitmore
- Trombone [Tenor] – Kim Scharnberg
- Voice – Tom Sassa
Manufactured by Windham Hill Productions, Inc.
Distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Printed in the USA.
Published by Earle-Tones Music (ASCAP)/Lost Lake Arts Music (ASCAP).
Administered by Lost Lake Arts Music (ASCAP).
Recorded at Earle-Tones Studio and Producers Studio.
Mixed at Mad Hatter Studios.
Digital Assembly and Sequencing at A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
The music on this recording was composed and arranged for the Windham Hill video, "Tibet". It provides a look at the place called the "Roof Of The World", where the heavens and the earth meet, and where centuries old rhythms continue. It is a brief glimpse of vast stretches of empty, high plains and snowcapped peaks. The monasteries and the monks who live there are the last of an ever diminishing religious culture which has no parallel in the West.
The Windham Hill video "Tibet", eighth in the series of Windham Hill videos, is available on LaserDisc from Pioneer Artists and on videocassette from Paramount Home Video.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 1934-11080-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 019341108023
- Matrix / Runout: *5D* WD1080 B A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L431
- Mould SID Code: none
- SPARS Code: ADD
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|WD-1080||Mark Isham||Tibet (CD, Album)||Windham Hill Records||WD-1080||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|WH-91080||Mark Isham||Tibet (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records||WH-91080||Canada||1989||Sell This Version|
|01934 11080-2||Mark Isham||Tibet (CD, Album)||Windham Hill Records||01934 11080-2||Germany||1989||Sell This Version|
|WH-1080||Mark Isham||Tibet (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records||WH-1080||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|WT-1080||Mark Isham||Tibet (Cass, Album, Chr)||Windham Hill Records||WT-1080||US||1989||Sell This Version|