Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design, Artwork By [Cover Collage] – Ellen Fullman
- Electronics [Live], Computer [Interactive Programs], Composed By – Martin Bartlett
- Executive Producer – Herb Levy
- Liner Notes – Matt Rogalsky
- Mastered By – Tom Stiles
- Photography [All Color Images] – Martin Barlett
- Photography [Black & White Portrait] – Chick Rice
Track 2 recorded 27 June 1988, Western Front, Vancouver, BC.
Track 3 recorded 1979, SFU Electronic Music Studio, Burnaby, BC.
Track 4 recorded 23 May 1987, De Ijsbreker, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, recording engineer unknown.
Burning Water is heard in the composer's two-track mixdown of a preferred live-in-studio multi-channel recording. All other tracks are from concert recordings and contain a few audible artifacts of the live performance ambience.
CD mastered at Jack Straw Productions.