|1-1||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Maria McKee||You Possess Me|
|1-2||–Marvin Etzioni W/ John Doe (2)||The Grapes Of Wrath|
|1-3||–Marvin Etzioni W/ The Dixie Hummingbirds||You Are The Light|
|1-4||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Lucinda Williams||Lay It On The Table|
|1-5||–Marvin Etzioni||A Man Without A Country|
|1-6||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Buddy Miller||Living Like A Hobo|
|1-7||–Marvin Etzioni||Son Of A Carpenter|
|1-8||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Steve Earle||Ain't No Work In Mississippi|
|1-9||–Marvin Etzioni||Bob Dylan Is Dead|
|1-10||–Marvin Etzioni||Miss This World|
|1-11||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Richard Thompson||It Don't Cost Much|
|2-1||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Shane Fontayne||Where's Your Analog Spirit?|
|2-2||–Marvin Etzioni||Diamond In The Sky|
|2-3||–Marvin Etzioni||Gram Revisited|
|2-4||–Marvin Etzioni||Hard To Build A Home|
|2-5||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Jon Wayne & Grey DeLisle||What's Patsy Cline Doing These Days? Pt. I|
|2-6||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Jon Wayne & Grey DeLisle||What's Patsy Cline Doing These Days? Pt. II|
|2-7||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Trevor Menear||Trouble Holding Back|
|2-8||–Marvin Etzioni||There's A Train|
|2-9||–Marvin Etzioni||God's Little Mansion|
|2-10||–Marvin Etzioni W/ The Holy Brothers||Ain't No Work In Mississippi|
|2-11||–Marvin Etzioni W/ Chris Pierce||Hold Fast Your Dreams|
- A&R [For Regional Records] – Willie Aron
- Art Direction, Design – Greg Allen (7)
- Engineer [Chief Engineer] – David Vaught
- Featuring – Buddy Miller, John Doe (2), Lucinda Williams, Maria McKee, Richard Thompson, Steve Earle
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Other [Spiritual Advisor] – Rabbi Mordecai Finley
- Photography By [Booklet Photos] – Amy Joan Harrington
- Photography By [Front Cover Image] – Matthew Brandt (2)
- Photography By [Inside Cover Photo] – Jessica Chapnik Kahn
- Producer, Mixed By – David Vaught, Marvin Etzioni
Chief engineer: David Vaught, Camp David in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Mastered by George Marino, Sterling Sound in New York, N.Y.
Art direction/design: Greg Allen for Omnivore Creative.
Front cover image (c) 2011 Matthew Brandt.
Marvin Etzioni (ASCAP).
Note: Even though Amy Joan Harrington and Jessica Chapnik Kahn are credited with booklet photos and inside cover photo respectively, there are no photos.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 005-52560
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 005-52561
- Rights Society: ASCAP