|1||A Prologue In Shadowland||2:36|
|3||Aesdal Theme I - The Pilgrim||2:09|
|4||On Goes The Quest||4:49|
|To Hertaloth's Zaal:||7:52|
|5||The Desert's Nightfall||2:34|
|6||To The Black Tower Of Zaal||5:19|
|7||A Song For Scianthe||3:36|
|8||Masilis (Jewel Of The South)||3:22|
|10||Exile From Yond Aeth||4:04|
|11||Lessons Of Iantha||2:23|
|15||A Vols On The Loose||4:54|
|16b||The Quest Goes On|
- Pressed By – P+O Pallas – 37158
- Acoustic Guitar – Hein van den Broek (tracks: 13)
- Arranged By – Chris van Hoogdalem (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to12, 15, 16a), Hein van den Broek (tracks: 2), Maryson (tracks: 13), W.J. Maryson (tracks: 1 to 12, 14 to 16b)
- Arranged By [Co-arranged By] – Maryson (tracks: 2, 4, 14 to 16a)
- Arranged By [Orchestral] – W.J. Maryson
- Artwork By [Illustrations] – Marie van der Toolen
- Backing Vocals – Chris van Hoogdalem (tracks: 2, 15), Hein van den Broek (tracks: 2, 8, 9, 15, 16a), Henny van Mourik (tracks: 2, 15)
- Bass – Henny van Mourik (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13, 15 to 16b)
- Co-producer – Chris van Hoogdalem, Ed Sterk
- Drums – Rob Boshuijzen (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13, 15 to 16b)
- Engineer – Ed Sterk
- Engineer [Additional] – Rene Sterk
- Flute [Bass Flute] – Thijs van Leer (tracks: 5, 10, 12)
- Guitar – Chris van Hoogdalem (tracks: 1 to 12, 15, 16a)
- Keyboards – W.J. Maryson (tracks: 1 to 13, 15 to 16b)
- Layout – W.J. Maryson
- Lyrics By – Hein van den Broek (tracks: 13), W.J. Maryson (tracks: 1 to 12, 14 to 16b)
- Mastered By – Ed Sterk
- Percussion – Rob Boshuijzen
- Photography – Angele Steentjes, Rene Sterk
- Producer – W.J. Maryson
- Vocals – Hein van den Broek (tracks: 2, 4, 7 to 13, 15, 16a), Rosemarije Laurens (tracks: 11)
- Voice – Hermine van Hoogdalem (tracks: 6), W.J. Maryson (tracks: 2, 6)
- Voice [Big Scream] – Chris van Hoogdalem (tracks: 13), Hein van den Broek (tracks: 13), W.J. Maryson (tracks: 13)
- Voice [Extremely Big Scream] – Rene Sterk (tracks: 13)
- Written-By – Chris van Hoogdalem (tracks: 12, 15), Hein van den Broek (tracks: 13), W.J. Maryson (tracks: 1 to 11, 14, 16a, 16b)
This novel appears under the title 'Meestermagiër - Emaendor' in The Netherlands and Belgium. It will be published in Germany, Switzerland and Austria under the title 'Emaendor, die Legende vom Meistermagier' by autumn 1998 (Bastei-Lübbe Verlag).
Emaendor is the second book of the Master Magician series.
Earlier 'Meestermagiër Sperling' was published in the Netherlands and Belgium and by Bastei-Lübbe Verlag under the title 'Sperling, die Legende vom Meistermagier' in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
The Master Magician books tell the story of Jyll, young rider of the Candras people. Once he (re)discovers the existence of a hughe mountain range, he is foretold to be the Heir, the One to save his world Aidèn from bein conquered by Yrroth, the Emperor of Gormorod. It is his quest to go, together with eight of his tribesmen, searching for the five arch swords and the legendary Book of Knowledge. Doing so, they pass through all kinds of adventures in this colourful world, that's full of remarkable beings and phenomenons.
Not every member of the companionship survives these events and as the legend requires, that the figure will stay nine all the time, new companions have to be found.
In 'Sperling', Jyll receives the magical Daithsword Sperling from one of the last Daith, Dol, who is the father of Esled, a spaltling girl who becomes Jyll's closest friend.
In 'Emaendor' they go searching for the archsword of the Dvargs. As the Dvargs are in conflict with human beings, it is hard to find and behold the sword. In the meantime in Erandad, Jyll learns much about his slumbering powers from Iantha, a female magician who saved him from a certain death.
The companions are haunted by all kinds of evil beings. When trying to flee from a terror called the Vols, Jyll, now called D'Anjal, returns with the female magician Iantha. Together they beat the Vols.
D'Anjal finds the tomb where the Dvarg Mnargald and the Master Magician Onehand Varand guard the Dvargsword Emaendor, which is presented to him.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 015905992004
- Label Code: LC7239
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: WKCD 2511/WMMS 200 P+O-37158-A1 02-98
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L961