- Licensed From – Iskra Records (2)
- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Recorder – Kenji Mori*
- Drums, Percussion – Hiroshi Yamazaki
- Electric Bass – Nobuyoshi Ino
- Electric Guitar – Masayuki Takayanagi
- Engineer – Mikio Aoki
- Liner Notes – Alan Cummings
- Photography By, Design [Cover Design] – Kazuharu Fujitani
- Producer – Nihon Gendai Jazz Ongaku Kenkyukai, Satoru Obara, Yoshiaki Kamei
Produced by NIHON GENDAI JAZZ ONGAKU KENKYUAKI (Society in Japan, research in contemporary, jazz and music)
The first reissue of one of the rarest of Takayanagi's LPs, originally released on Iskra Records in a limited edition of 100.
The heavy cardboard packaging is an exact mini-repro of the original, with the PSF catalog number only appearing on the disk itself. Includes single-sided insert with liner notes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: TTCD-4357 Press in Taiwan C2F001C0510S
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LQ96