Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Pray For Rain
Vocals, Written-By – Tunde Adebimpe*
Mixed By – Neil DavidgeMixed By [Assistant] – Euan DickinsonVocals, Written-By – Martina Topley-Bird
|3||Splitting The Atom
Vocals – Grant Marshall, Horace Andy, Robert Del NajaWritten-By – Albarn*
|4||Girl I Love You
Vocals, Written-By – Horace Andy
Vocals, Written-By – Martina Topley-Bird
|6||Flat Of The Blade
Vocals, Written-By – Guy GarveyWritten-By – Albarn*
Arranged By [Strings] – Stuart GordonMixed By – Neil DavidgeMixed By [Assistant] – Euan DickinsonVocals, Written-By – Hope SandovalWritten-By – Brown*, Jackson*
Vocals – Robert Del Naja
|9||Saturday Come Slow
Vocals, Written-By – Damon AlbarnWritten-By – Brown*, Jackson*
Vocals – Robert Del NajaWritten-By – Baggott*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Kobalt Music
- Published By – Stunzeed Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Salvation Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Sandevil Music
- Recorded At – 100 Suns
- Recorded At – Robot Club
- Recorded At – Attic Studios
- Recorded At – 13 (2)
- Recorded At – Stickydisc Recordings
- Recorded At – UML / Amber
- Mixed At – Mixsuite UK
- Mixed At – Chalice Recording Studios
- Mixed At – 100 Suns
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A991567
- Artwork [Art] – Robert Del Naja
- Bass – Billy Fuller
- Bass, Guitar, Programmed By – Neil Davidge
- Bass, Keyboards – Damon Albarn
- Brass – Andy Grappy, Chris Storr, Harry Brown, Noel Langley
- Design, Art Direction – Robert Del Naja, Tom Hingston Studio
- Drums – Damon Reece, Jerry Fuchs
- Engineer – Eric Broucek, Graham Archer, Jason Cox, Lee Shephard, Leo Sidran, Robot Club
- Guitar – Adrian Utley, Dave Sitek*
- Guitar, Programmed By – Dan Brown, Stew Jackson
- Keyboards – John Baggott, Neil Davidge
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Dan Austin, Robert Del Naja
- Keyboards, Programmed By, Engineer – Euan Dickinson
- Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer [Additional] – Tim Goldsworthy
- Management – Marc Picken
- Management [Agent] – William Morris (6)
- Management [Endeavor (LA)] – Marc Geiger
- Management [Endeavor (London)] – David Levy (5)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Matty Green (2) (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Performer [On Stage] – Angelo Bruschini, Damon Reece, David Lawrence (12), Deborah Miller, John Baggott, Julian Brown (6), Winston Blissett
- Producer – Grant Marshall (tracks: 3, 7, 9), Neil Davidge, Robert Del Naja
- Written-By – Marshall*, Davidge* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10), Del Naja*
2, 4, 5, 8, 10: Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, Kobalt Music, Copyright Control.
1: Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, Copyright Control, Kobalt Music, Chrysalis Music/ Stunzeed Music (ASCAP).
3: Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, Kobalt Music, Copyright Control, Chrysalis Music Ltd.
6: Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, Copyright Control, Kobalt Music, Chrysalis Music Ltd, Salvation Music Ltd administered by Warner / Chappell Music Publishing Ldt.
7: Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, Copyright Control, Sandevil Music, Kobalt Music, Chrysalis Music Ltd.
9: Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, Copyright Control, Chrysalis Music Ltd, Kobalt Music.
℗ & © 2010 Virgin Records Ltd. All Rights of the Product and of the Owner of the Recorded Work reserved. Unauthorized Copying, Hiring, Renting, Public Performance and Broadcasting of this Record is prohibited. Virgin Records is a Virgin Music Label. Printed in the E.U.
Made in the E.U.
Recorded at 100 Suns and Robot Club, Bristol, Attic Studios, Bristol, 13, London, Stickydisc Recordings, Brooklyn and UML/Amber, NYC.
Mixed at Mixsuite, UK, Chalice Studios, Los Angeles and 100 Suns, Bristol.
Mastering at Metropolis.
In memory of Johnny Dollar.
RIP Jerry Fuchs.
This Album was released in 4 different coloured cover versions.
Unlimited orange cover edition.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5099960946621
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9743
- Matrix / Runout: 6094662 A991567-01 manufactured by optical media production
- Rights Society: SDRM / BIEM
- Label Code: LC03098
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|5099962863629||Massive Attack||Heligoland (CD, Album)||Virgin||5099962863629||Australia||2010||Sell This Version|
|5099960946621||Massive Attack||Heligoland (CD, Album, Blu)||Virgin||5099960946621||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|5099960946621||Massive Attack||Heligoland (CD, Album, Yel)||Virgin||5099960946621||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|CDV3070, 5099962774628||Massive Attack||Heligoland (CD, Album, Ora)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV3070, 5099962774628||UK & Europe||2010||Sell This Version|
|none||Massive Attack||Heligoland (CDr, Album, TP)||Not On Label||none||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|