Tracklist Hide Credits
- Lacquer Cut At – Metropolis Mastering
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Massive Attack Studios
- Recorded At – Christchurch Studios
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Harmony Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bourne Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sparta Florida Music Group
- Art Direction, Design – Robert Del Naja, Tom Hingston
- Bass Guitar – Bob Locke, John Harris*, Winston Blissett
- Computer [Pro Tools] – Jan Kybert*
- Drums – Andy Gangadeen
- Engineer – Lee Shepherd*
- Guitar – Angelo Bruschini
- Keyboards [Additional] – Dave Jenkins (7), Michael Timothy
- Lacquer Cut By [Cut By] – Tim Young
- Management [Tour Director] – John Gray (10)
- Management [Tour Manager] – Andrew Mansi (2)
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jan Kybert*, P-Dub*
- Mixed By [Live] – Mark Littlewood
- Performer [On Stage] – Angelo Bruschini, Deborah Miller, Michael Timothy, Winston Blisset*
- Photography By – Nick Knight
- Producer, Arranged By, Programmed By, Keyboards, Sampler [Samples] – Massive Attack, Neil Davidge
- Technician [Lightning] – Tom Nutty
- Vocals – Elizabeth Fraser, Grant Marshall, Horace Andy, Robert Del Naja, Sara Jay
- Written-By – Vowles* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C2 to D1), Hilliard* (tracks: B2, D2), Fraser* (tracks: A3, C2, D1), Marshall* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C2 to D1), Hinds* (tracks: A1), Reed* (tracks: A2), Schwartz* (tracks: B3), Garson* (tracks: B2, D2), Seeger* (tracks: A2), Del Naja* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C2 to D1), Sara Jay (tracks: B3)
℗ & © 1998 Circa Records Ltd
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1998 Virgin Records Ltd
Printed in the EU
Sampled - The Cure, Velvet Underground, Issac Hayes and John Holt. Bristol
Recorded at Massive Attack and Christchurch studios, Bristol.
Mixed at Olympic Studios, London.
Cut at Metropolis.
Heavyweight 180g vinyl pressings.
With printed inner sleeves.
A2 contains a sample of "I Found A Reason" (Reed/Seeger), as performed by The Velvet Underground.
B2 & D2 contain a sample of "Our Day Will Come" (Hilliard/Garson), as performed by Isaac Hayes.
C1 contains a sample of "10:15 Saturday Night" (Smith/Tolhurst/Dempsey), as performed by The Cure.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24384 55991 5
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code: PM 213
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): WBRLP 4 A-1-1-1 Ⓜ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): WBRLP 4 B-1-1-1 Ⓜ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C): WBRLP 4 C-1-1-˙ Ⓜ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D): WBRLP 4 D-1-1-1 Ⓜ
Other Versions (5 of 71) View All
|7243 8 45599 2 2||Massive Attack||Mezzanine (CD, Album)||Virgin||7243 8 45599 2 2||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|WBRMC4 , 7243 8 45599 4 6||Massive Attack||Mezzanine (Cass, Album)||Gala Records (5), Gala Records (5)||WBRMC4 , 7243 8 45599 4 6||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|WBRCD4, 7243 8 45599 2 2||Massive Attack||Mezzanine (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Circa (2), Circa (2)||WBRCD4, 7243 8 45599 2 2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|WBRCD4, 7243 8 45599 2 2||Massive Attack||Mezzanine (CD, Album, RE)||Wild Bunch Records, Circa||WBRCD4, 7243 8 45599 2 2||Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|MTL-042||Massive Attack||Mezzanine (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Music For The People||MTL-042||Russia||1998||Sell This Version|