Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Tracey ThornWritten-By – Vowles*, Marshall*, Del Naja*, Thorn*
Guitar – Chester KamenVocals – Tracey ThornWritten-By – Vowles*, Thorn, Watt*, Marshall*, Brown*, Del Naja*
Arranged By, Conductor – Craig ArmstrongContractor [Fixer] – Isobelle Griffiths*Vocals – NicoletteWritten-By – Vowles*, Marshall*, Hooper*, Suwoton*, Del Naja*, Goldman*
Drums – Rob Merril*Engineer [Mix] – Jim Abiss*Piano – Craig ArmstrongWritten-By – Vowles*, Marshall*, De Vries*, Hooper*, Del Naja*
|10||Light My Fire (Live)
Engineer [Mix] – Nellee HooperVocals – Daddy G, Horace AndyWritten-By – The Doors
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wild Bunch Studios
- Recorded At – Massive Attack Studios
- Recorded At – Antenna Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee West
- Mixed At – Wild Bunch Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Made By – ims Manufacturing
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – G.W. Jr. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Outernational Publishing Inc.
- Published By – Complete Music
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Published By – Big Life Music
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Artwork – Massive Attack, Michael Nash Assoc.*
- Engineer [Additional] – Al Stone, Jeremy "Jim Bob" Wheatley*
- Engineer [Mix] – Mark "Spike" Stent* (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Photography By – Eddie Monsoon, Jean Baptiste Mondino*, Matthew Donaldson
- Producer, Mixed By – Massive Attack, Nellee Hooper
- Programmed By – Andy Wright, Marius de Vries, Massive Attack, Nick Warren, The Insects
Made & printed in Holland.
Recorded at Wild Bunch Studios, London, UK and at Massive Attack and Antenna Studios, Bristol.
All tracks mixed at Olympic Studios, London, except "Eurochild" at Larrabee West, L.A. and "Light My Fire (Live)" at Wild Bunch Studios, London.
Mastered at The Exchange.
Weather Storm contains the sample 'It's Time for Love' performed by Pieces Of A Dream.
Better Things contains the sample 'Never Can Say Goodbye' performed by James Brown.
Light My Fire (Live) contains samples from 'Light My Fire' performed by Young Holt Trio.
Catalogue number (on spine/cover/booklet): wbrcd2
Catalogue number (on CD): WBRCD2
Comes in a standard jewel case with a sixteen-page booklet.
Born and raised in Bristol.
In memory of Key (Tag).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24383 98832 7
- Matrix / Runout: ims MANUFACTURING www.imsgroup.it 8398832
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2549
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2525
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Distribution Code: f: pm527
- Price Code: PM 527
Other Versions (5 of 53) View All
|wbrcd2, WBRCD2, 7243 8 39883 2 7||Massive Attack||Protection (CD, Album)||Wild Bunch Records, Wild Bunch Records, Circa||wbrcd2, WBRCD2, 7243 8 39883 2 7||UK & Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|MTL-040||Massive Attack||Protection (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Massive Attack)||MTL-040||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-25136||Massive Attack||Protection (CD, Album)||Virgin, Circa||VJCP-25136||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|CDVIR (WR) 180 (8398832)||Massive Attack||Protection (CD, Album, RP)||Virgin, Wild Bunch Records||CDVIR (WR) 180 (8398832)||South Africa||1994||Sell This Version|
|WBRCD 2, 7243 8 39883 2 7, 8398832||Massive Attack||Protection (CD, Album)||Wild Bunch Records, Virgin, Virgin||WBRCD 2, 7243 8 39883 2 7, 8398832||Australia||1994||Sell This Version|