|1-01||Kenosis - Part I||40:09|
|1-02||Kenosis - Part II||29:45|
|2-02||Kaliyuga - The Iron Age||32:30|
|2-04||At The Edge Of Psychonoetic Worlds||12:51|
- Artwork By [Cover] – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Composed By, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Electronics, Voice, Singing Bowls, Flute [Overtone] – Mathias Grassow
- Performer [Bow-chime] – Mark Leistikow (tracks: 1-01 to 1-02)
- Performer [Up-right] – Klaus Wiese (tracks: 1-01 to 1-02)
- Photography – email@example.com
Disc 1 recorded in San Sebastian, March 1993.
Disc 2 recorded in Rüsselsheim, March 1996.
All songs composed and performed between 1991 and 1995. Mixdown in April 1999 at Akroasis Studio, Wiesbaden.
Many thanks to Cruz Gorostegui for making the Spain-concert possible.
Many thanks to Rolf Haybach for making the Germany-concert possible.
Parts of the German concert also available on video.