Tracklist Hide Credits
Piano – Frank Floyd (2)Vocals – Angel Deradoorian
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Jay FooteFiddle – Karl MeyerPiano – Frank Floyd (2)Trombone – Elizabeth Dotson-WestphalenTrumpet – Sarah KramerVocals – Mariee Sioux, Nathan Wanta
|3||Don't Let Me Out
Accordion – Frank Floyd (2)Vocals – Madelyn Burgess
|4||Rose And Vine
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Jay FooteTrombone – Elizabeth Dotson-WestphalenTrumpet – Sarah KramerViola – Eric EltermanVocals – Mariee Sioux
|5||As She Came Out Of The Water
Piano – Frank Floyd (2)Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Chad KingVocals – Madelyn Burgess
|6||Blacksnake In The Carport
Fiddle – Alisa RoseVocals – Mariee Sioux
|7||(He Asks The Figure) Are You The One?
Piano – Frank Floyd (2)Vocals – Madelyn Burgess
Vocals – Alela Diane, Nathan Wanta
|9||We Drove The Highbridge (Glass Insulators)||1:15|
|10||The Silver Cloud
Vocals – Madelyn Burgess
|11||The Island Moved In The Storm
Vocals – Angel Deradoorian
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Jay FooteOrgan [Wurlitzer] – Frank Floyd (2)Vocals – Greg Gheorghiu
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Jay FootePiano – Frank Floyd (2)Trombone – Elizabeth Dotson-Westphalen
Arranged By – Matt BauerDouble Bass [Upright Bass] – Jay FooteDrums – Angela WebsterPiano – Frank Floyd (2)Written-By – Traditional
|15||You Were Saying Goodbye||2:23|
|16||(Corolla) The One You Love
Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Greg McMullenVocals – Nathan WantaVocals, Bass [Electric] – Madelyn Burgess
- Artwork By [Design] – Brian Lightbody
- Mastered By – John Baker (3)
- Mixed By – Eric Elterman, Matt Bauer
- Photography – Mikael Kennedy
- Recorded By [All Bass, Piano, Viola, Some Wurlitzer, Harmony Vocals] – Eric Elterman
- Recorded By [Angela's Drums] – Ellis Traver
- Recorded By [Nathan Wanta's Vocals] – Nigel Pavao
- Sequenced By [Help], Mastered By [Help] – Bambouche
- Songwriter – Matt Bauer (tracks: 1 to 13, 15, 16)
- Vocals [All Other], Banjo, Guitar, Piano, Bells, Percussion, Organ [Wurlitzer] – Matt Bauer
All bass, piano, viola, some Wurlitzer and harmony vocals recorded at East Side Sound - NYC.
Nathan Wanta's vocals recorded at Pine Studios - San Francisco.
Angela's drums recorded at Loiter - NYC.
Mastered at Maja - Philadelphia, PA.
Sequencing/mastering help from Bambouche of the Vanguard Squad.
(p) & (c) 2009 La Société Expéditionnaire.
Under exclusive licence to Module.
Catalog# appears as MODCD008 on the back cover and MODCD 008 on the spine.
Comes in a Digipak.