Tracklist Hide Credits
|String Quartet In F Major
Composed By – Maurice Ravel
|A2||Assez Vif, Très Rythmé||6:15|
|A4||Vif Et Agitè||5:05|
|String Quartet In G Minor, Op. 10
Composed By – Claude Debussy
|B1||Animé Et Très Décidé||6:10|
|B2||Assez Vif Et Bien Rythmé||4:42|
|B3||Andantino Doucement Expressif||8:01|
1) Two short excerpts of reviews by Roland Gelatt, Saturday Review of Literature and Virgil Thomson, New York Herald Tribune
2) A technical note: "About Electronic Enhancement For Stereo"
3) Acknowledgement of a special arrangement with Mr Sylvan Shulmann and Philharmonia Records enabling issue of the recording (see Label etc:Licensed by)
4) The note: "These works were recorded in the Village Church of Bronxville, N. Y., which is exceptional not only for its superlative acoustical qualities but also for its practical concept of community service for all people, expressed through musical and young people's activities, under the guidance of the Rev. Howard L. Halter."
5) the note: "printed in U.S.A."
6) Nonesuch Records • 51 West 51 Street • New York, New York (10019)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): H-71007-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): H-71007-B