- Conductor, Composed By, Liner Notes – Mauricio Kagel
- Drums [Puk], Gong [Balinese], Bullroarer, Khene [Bolivian Quena], Gong [Chinese Opera], Bells [Indian], Gong [Thai], Marimba [Stone Bellaphone], Drums [Balinese Slit-drum, Jicara De Agua], Vocals – Noriko Shimada
- Drums [Water Drum], Congas [Conga], Berimbau [Berimbao], Surdo, Cuica [Guica], Pandeiro, Tambourine, Reco-reco, Apito, Caxixi, Gong [Gongs], Percussion [Hiyoshigi], Temple Block [Temple Blocks], Rattle [Rattles], Bells, Tom Tom [Tamtam], Vocals – Isao Nakamura
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Heinz Klein
- Ensemble – Ensemble Modern
- Gong [Balinese], Performer [Patum Gopi], Gong [Chant Thai], Tom Tom [Chinese Tom], Marimba [Balaphone On Stand], Tabla, Trumpet [Moroccan], Rattle [Nut-shell], Bells [Dobači], Flute [Bamboo], Kalimba [Sanza], Djembe, Tabla [Arab], Goblet Drum [Darabuka], Bells, Rattle [Rattles], Tom Tom [Tamtam], Vocals – Rainer Römer
- Graphics, Typography – Ulrike Lidmila
- Horns [Indian Elephant Horn], Trumpet [Moroccan], Koto [Taishokoto], Cymbal [Chinese], Tom Tom [Chinese Tom], Marimba [Balaphone], Horns [Nigerian Shepherd's Horn], Performer [Angklung], Bells, Vocals – William Forman
- Horns [Tibetan Horn], Cymbal [Large Tibetan Cymbals], Percussion [Devil Chaser], Goblet Drum [Darabuka], Performer [Req], Gong [Chinese Opera Gongs], Rattle [Fin-rattle], Talking Drum [Dundun], Marimba [Marimbula], Drums [Water Drum], Sho, Vocals – Ueli Wiget
- Steel Drums [Steel Drum], Tom Tom [Chinese Tom], Claves, Performer [Angklung, Patum], Rattle [Fin-rattle], Trumpet [Moroccan], Bells [Bell-stick], Cymbal [Chinese], Bells [African Horseshoe], Drums [Log], Marimba [Balaphone On Stand], Percussion [Devil Chaser], Vocals – Michael Stirling
- Tape [Play Back] – Les Stuck*
Mauricio Kagel - July 1992
Composed 1970/71 for non-European instruments.
Recorded June 17th and 19th 1992 on the occasion of the opening of the Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Bonn.
Publishing: © ℗ 2002 MusiKado GmbH, aulos, Köln
German, English and French liner notes
Made in Germany.
The catalog number is printed as 'AUL 66099' on the back cover and booklet.
The catalog number is printed as 'AUL66099' on the disc face.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4260033730015
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 09081
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|AUL 60 008 SF||Mauricio Kagel - Ensemble Modern||Mauricio Kagel - Ensemble Modern - Exotica (CD, Album + Box)||Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland||AUL 60 008 SF||Germany||1992||Sell This Version|
|3-1391-2||Mauricio Kagel - Ensemble Modern||Mauricio Kagel - Ensemble Modern - Exotica (CD, Album)||Koch Schwann, Aulos (2)||3-1391-2||Austria||1993||Sell This Version|