Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Gee-tars Administrated By] – Kieron Pepper, Lalo CremeVocals – Maxim, Skin
Vocals – Divine Styler
Guitar [Gee-tars Administrated By] – Jim DaviesPerformer [Beats And Bass Line Built By], Drum Programming [Beats And Bass Line Programmed By] – Liam HowlettVocals – Trina AllenVocals [Additional] – Marianne Morgan
Scratches [Scratching Administrated By] – Diamond JVocals – Maxim, Tony Titanium
Engineer – Emre RamazanogluGuitar [Gee-tars Administrated By] – Lalo CremeVocals – Maxim, Trina Allen
Guitar [Gee-tars Administrated By] – Dan UbickProgrammed By [Additional] – Cyrus MelchorVocals – Blood Of Abraham
Mixed By [Vocals] – Liam Howlett
Featuring – Sneaker PimpsVocals – Chris Corner, Maxim
- Art Direction, Design – Maxim, Phil Lee (5)
- Artwork [Cover Models] – Hot Glass Design
- Artwork [Illustration] – Jim Murray
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Mixed By – Jim Abbiss (tracks: 8), Maxim (tracks: 1, 4 to 7, 9 to 11), Ollie J (tracks: 2, 3, 5)
- Photography By [Cover And Booklet] – Dominic Davies
- Photography By [Maxim] – Dennis Morris
- Producer – Jim Abbiss (tracks: 8), Liam Howlett (tracks: 6), Line Of Flight Productions* (tracks: 12), Maxim (tracks: 1 to 11), Ollie J (tracks: 2, 3, 5)
- Written-By – Alan Price (tracks: 3), Blood Of Abraham (tracks: 9), Chris Corner (tracks: 12), David Westlake (2) (tracks: 12), Divine Styler (tracks: 4), Ian Pickering (tracks: 12), Jim Davies (tracks: 6), Joe Wilson (tracks: 12), Liam Coverdale-Howe* (tracks: 12), Liam Howlett (tracks: 6), Maxim, Ollie J (tracks: 6), Skin (tracks: 3), Tony Titanium (tracks: 7), Trina Allen (tracks: 6, 8)
Track 2: Mixed at Rollover Studios. Published by EMI Music Publishing.
Track 3: The Animals included courtesy of EMI Records Limited. Published by EMI Music Publishing, Chrysalis Music Ltd and Keith Prowse Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
Track 4: Published by EMI Music Publishing and Devine Lyric Creation (ASCAP).
Track 5: Mixed at Rollover Studios. Contains elements from "T Stands For Trouble" performed by Marvin Gaye. Used courtesy of Motown Records under license from Universal Music Special Markets, Inc. Published by EMI Music Publishing and Jobete Music Co. Inc / Twentieth Century Music Corp. used by permission. All rights reserved.
Track 6: Published by EMI Music Publishing. Rollover Music and copyright control.
Track 7: Published by EMI Music Publishing.
Track 8: Mixed at Round House Recording Studios. Published by EMI Music Publishing.
Track 9: Published by EMI Music Publishing. Right Hand Son Music ASCAP and Self Save Your ASCAP.
Track 10: Published by EMI Music Publishing.
Track 11: Contains a sample of "Return Of The Saint" by The Saint Orchestra courtesy of Castle Music Ltd. Sample written by Irving Martin and Brian Dee. Contains a sample of "The Swarm" written by Salaam Remi for Dashiki Productions. Published by EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd, o/b/o ITC Filmscores Ltd. Salaam Remi Music ASCAP admin by EMI Music Publishing.
Track 12: Sneaker Pimps appear courtesy of Clean Up Records Limited. Published by EMI Music Publishing and BMG Music Publishing.
All tracks recorded at The Red Room for Six Finger Productions except track 12 which was recorded at Terminal Studios
Mastered at The Exchange
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by XL Recordings Ltd.
℗ and © 2000 XL Recordings Ltd. All rights reserved. Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 634904013424
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): A-34601/ XLCD134 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LB 45
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0760
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 2316
- Label Code: LC05485
Other Versions (5 of 38) View All
|XLLP 134||Maxim||Hell's Kitchen (2xLP, Album)||XL Recordings||XLLP 134||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|XLCDL 134||Maxim||Hell's Kitchen (12xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||XL Recordings||XLCDL 134||UK||Unknown|
|FL 3 163-4||Maxim||Hell's Kitchen (Cass, Album)||Feelee, Территория||FL 3 163-4||Russia||2000||Sell This Version|
|XLCD134||Maxim||Hell's Kitchen (Cass, Album)||XL Recordings, KA Music||XLCD134||Bulgaria||2000||Sell This Version|
|MNCD-071||Maxim||Hell's Kitchen (CD, Album)||Moon Records (2), Feelee, XL Recordings||MNCD-071||Ukraine||2001||Sell This Version|