Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer – Bud Rizzo, Frank LaRosaGuitar [Guitars] – Lenny HolmesProducer – Dick Rudolph*Producer, Arranged By, Programmed By, Guitar [Guitars] – Michael SembelloProgrammed By – Casey Young
|A2||The Saga Of A Man
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Loreena Hardin*Engineer [Second Engineer] – Al Richardson, Joe ShayEngineer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Scot Skidmore*Producer, Arranged By – Bernadette Cooper
|A3||The Woman Thang
Backing Vocals [Additional], Keyboards – Michael NorfleetElectric Bass [Electric Bass Guitar] – Derek AllenEngineer – Jerry Brown*, Scot Skidmore*Engineer [Second Engineer] – Al Richardson, Joe ShayProducer, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Bernadette CooperSoloist [Guitar Solo] – Lenny Holmes
|A4||Something's Goin' On|
|B2||Up All Night|
|B3||Don't Leave Me Baby|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Company
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company
- Distributed By – MCA Records Canada
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Recorded At – Bossa Nova Hotel
- Recorded At – M'Bila Studios
- Recorded At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Recorded At – Amigo Studios
- Recorded At – Red Zone Studios
- Recorded At – Alphabet Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Vartan (4)
- Bass – Romeo Woodson*
- Drums – Kevin Patrick*
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Jonathan Akree* (tracks: A4, B1 to B5)
- Executive-Producer – Debbie Sandridge
- Guitar – Craig "Screamer" Powell*
- Illustration, Design – Andy Engel
- Keyboards – Dan Satterburg, Morris Haze*
- Management [Management And Direction] – Craig L. Rice*, Rice Management Group, Inc.
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Musician [Additional Musician] – Aaron Keith* (tracks: A4, B1 to B5), Floyd Liscomb (tracks: A4, B1 to B5), Lawrence Gravely (tracks: A4, B1 to B5), Lenny Holmes (tracks: A4, B1 to B5)
- Other [Hair] – Bevia Seacer
- Other [Makeup] – Cheryl Nick
- Other [Stylist] – David Maderich
- Photography By – Todd Gray
- Producer, Musician [Additional Musician] – Brownmark (tracks: A4, B1 to B5)
- Vocals – Greg Sane*, Casey Terry*
Recorded at Bossa Nova Hotel, San Fernando, CA
"The Saga Of A Man" Produced for Slap Me One Productions
Recorded at M'Bila Studios, Hollywood, CA - Skip Saylor Studios,
Hollywood, CA and Amigo Studios, N. Hollywood, CA
"The Woman Thang" Recorded at M'Bila Studios, Hollywood, CA -
Skip Saylor Studios, Hollywood, CA and Red Zone, Burbank, CA
"Something's Going On", Seduction", "Up All Night"
"Don't Leave Me Baby", "Betcha", "One Girl"
Recorded at Alphabet Studios, Minneapolis, MN
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA
℗ 1989 Motown Record Company. L.P.
© 1989 Motown Record Company. L.P.
Manufactured by Cinram for MCA Records Canada.
Distributed in Canada by MCA Records Canada, 2450 Victoria Pk. Ave. , Willowdale, Ontario M2J 4A2.
Made in Canada (embossed in top right corners of the cassette)
hiQ (logo) + High Quality (printed on both sides of the cassette)
All rights reserved
Loreena Hardin appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Bernadette Cooper appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Michael Sembello appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Fan Club: Friday Night Production, P.O. Box, Golden Valley, MN 55427
Thanks to: Jheryl Busby, Gayle Woodard, Brenda Boyce, Georgia Ward, Ronnie Jones, Victor Anthony, David Paich, Steve Porcaro, Brownmark, Bernadette Cooper, Michael Sembello, Dick Rudolph, Richard Burkhart, Prince, Lee Young Jr., Richard Leher, James Seimer, Tom Kouri, Julie Gaffaney, Craig Smith, Jerry Hubbard, Legend, Clay Simmons, Daddy, Pete, Fadgen & Fadgen and the Motown staff!
Special thanks to our families, friends and loved ones for their support and encouragement.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Text): 0 50109-6266-4 9