- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Licensed From – Play It Again Sam Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra Entertainment
- Distributed By – Elektra Entertainment
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Les Editions Confidentielles
- Recorded At – The Ritz, New York
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
Track 1, "Now (Remix)", is an edited version of the "Now (Remix)" version found on other formats but has a different intro.
Track 3, "Paradise Now", is a similar mix to the "I'm In Paradise Now" version found on other formats, but is shorter and features more of the original vocals than that version.
Track 4, "Love Mad", also appears on the Volume One magazine disc. The opening music box sample on this track is taken from the Jan Svankmajer film "The Flat". The dialogue sample ("When you leave, take me with you") is taken from the film "Chain Gang Women".
Track 5 recorded live at The Ritz, NYC, November 1989.
Published by Les Editions Confidentielles.
Mute Records Limited. Manufactured & distributed by Elektra Entertainment. A Division of Warner Communications Inc. A Time Warner Company.
Issued under license from Play It Again Sam Records. ℗ & © 1991 Mute Records Limited
Printed in U.S.A.
A Time Warner Company.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Issued under license from Play It Again Sam Records.
℗ 1991 Mute Records Ltd.
Released in a standard Digipak case with a black disc tray.
9 66517 on spine
66517 on disc
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 724596651728
- Barcode (Text): 7 2459-66517-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: 2 66517-2 SRC=01 M2S4
- Other (Sticker catalog number): 66517-2