Tracklist Hide Credits
- Engineer, Written-By – Jack Dangers (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Management – Peter Wright (2)
- Performer – Corrigan* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-15), Stephens* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-15), Freegard* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-15), Snearly (tracks: 2-1 to 2-15), Ward (3) (tracks: 2-1 to 2-15)
- Producer – Jack Dangers (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15), DJ Johnny Pegg* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12, 2-14, 2-15)
- Recorded By – Paul Freegard (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3)
- Jack Dangers, San Francisco, 2007
Released through the official Meat Beat Manifesto website as a standard version, and a limited edition of 200 copies autographed by Jack Dangers. Comes in a gatefold cardstock slipcase with additional inner cardstock sleeves for each disc.
The artist for all of the tracks on Disc 1, "Archive Things 1982-88", is incorrectly identified as being Meat Beat Manifesto.
The version of "I Got The Fear" on this release is different than the one on "Armed Audio Warfare".
The version of "Kneel And Buzz" on this release is different than the one on "Suck Hard" or "Armed Audio Warfare".
Tracks 2-1 through 2-10 are seemingly identified on the inner sleeve as the original versions of the songs from the "Purge" album, but they are actually the instrumental versions.
The version of "Bee Head" on this release is the same as the one on the single-sided promo 7" for "Beehead", except that it does not include the short 'yelling' bit at the end (more info here).
The liner notes on the inner sleeves read:
Archive Things 1982-88
Tracks 1-3: Recorded @ Tudor Studios 1982 with Paul Freegard
Tracks 4-11: Recorded @ Shed Studio 1984-87
Tracks 7-11: Original MBM Demos recorded on Portastudio 244 1986-87
Tracks 12-15: Recorded at Drive Studios, Swindon UK 1988
Track 15 is released as "Space Children" 1988
All tracks written produced and engineered by Jack Dangers
All songs published by Another Tweekland (BMI)
Peter Wright for Virtual Label LLC
Thanks to Rob Deacon and everyone involved
Originally recorded April 1986
Released June 1986 (Sweatbox Records Cat#SAX 016)
Produced by DJ Johnny Pegg (a.k.a. Corrigan a.k.a. Dangers) except track 13 produced by Andy Partridge
Tracks 1-10: Instrumental version of Purge was remixed in June 1988 and was never released for multiple reasons.....
Recorded and mixed in Swindon, UK @ Drive Studios 1986/88
Tracks 11-15: Promotional 7" radio edits
Track 13: Beehead, one-sided single (Cat#SOX 020)
Tracks 14/15: MBM remixes of the final Perennial Divide 12" (White Label Cat#SOX 036) Engineered by Colin James/Jack Dangers @ F2, London and mixed @ The Slaughterhouse, Driffield, UK, 1988.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): D***1/2DCA21221* ARCHIVE THINGS 01 IFPI LL29
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): D***2/2DCA21222* PERENNIAL DIVIDE 01 IFPI LL29
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 and CD2): IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code (CD1 and CD2): IFPI F701
- Rights Society: BMI