- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Spain, S.A.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Spain, S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Prisa Musica
- Licensed From – BMG Rights Management And Administration Spain SLU
- Recorded At – Audiofilm
- Recorded At – Lillie Yard Studio
- Recorded At – Snake Ranch
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Marketed By – Prisa Musica
- Distributed By – El País
- Arranged By – Mecano
- Bass – Andy Brown, Manolo Aguilar
- Drums – Arturo Terriza, Charlie Morgan, Javier Juan*
- Graphics – Studio Gatti
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Jose Mª Cano*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Nacho Cano
- Mixed By – Austin Ince (tracks: 1 to 3, 6), Luis Fernández Soria (tracks: 4 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Photography By – Alejandro Cabrera
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Hans Zimmer, José Mª Mainat*, Nacho Cano
- Vocals – Ana Torroja
- Written-By – Ana Torroja (tracks: 5), J. M. Cano* (tracks: 4, 7 to 8, 11), I. Cano* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 6, 9 to 10)
Track 11 not included in the original release.
57 pages digibook includes history of the album and all lyrics songs.
Fourth title from the series.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 425536 002090 00004
- Matrix / Runout: MECANO 04 YA VIENE EL SOL WWW.MPO.ES 7-9-16/01 @
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1321
- Depósito Legal: M-7740-2016
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|S-26211||Mecano||Ya Viene El Sol (LP, Album)||CBS||S-26211||Spain||1984||Sell This Version|
|S-26211||Mecano||Ya Viene El Sol (LP, Album, Promo)||CBS||S-26211||Spain||1984||Sell This Version|
|OKLS-460169||Mecano||Ya Viene El Sol (LP, Album, RE)||Okeh||OKLS-460169||Mexico||1987||Sell This Version|
|S.E. 8714||Mecano||Ya Viene El Sol (LP, Album)||CBS||S.E. 8714||Peru||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CD32720, CDCOL 32720, 32720||Mecano||Ya Viene El Sol (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony, CBS/Sony, CBS/Sony||CD32720, CDCOL 32720, 32720||Spain||1991||Sell This Version|