Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||In The Beginning||3:27|
|A6||Hot In The Saddle||4:27|
Written-By – Irving Caesar, Joseph Meyer, Roger Wolfe Kahn
Written-By – Richard Carpenter (2)
|B4||Meco's Theme/3 W. 57||5:32|
|B5||Theme From Close Encounters (Inspired By The Soundtrack Of Close Encounters Of The Third Kind)
Written-By – John Williams (4)
- Recorded At – Celebration Recording
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Millennium Record Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Millennium Record Co., Inc.
- Arranged By, Composed By – Harold Wheeler
- Bass – Obb Stretlaw*, Jack Zimmerman, Neil Jason, Will Lee
- Cello – Alan Shulman, Jesse Levy, Paul Brand
- Drums – Allan Schwartzberg, Jimmy Young
- Engineer [Recording] – Harvey Hoffman, Tony Bongiovi
- Engineer [Remix] – Tony Bongiovi
- French Horn – Bill Brown (6), Fred Griffin, Jim Buffington, John Clark (2)
- Guitar – Cliff Morris, Lance Quinn, Simm Tenaj
- Keyboards – Harold Wheeler, Lady Rasha, Pat Rebillot, Thatie Notwsin
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Percussion – Dave Carey*, Retsim Ocem, Simm Tenaj, Nyto Bongi*
- Producer – Harold Wheeler, Meco Monardo, Tony Bongiovi
- Reeds – Eddie Daniels, George Marge, George Young (2), Lou DelGatto*
- Trombone – Dave Taylor*, Dom Monardo*, Sonny Russo, Tom Malone, Wayne Andre, Yhtac Truax
- Trumpet – Allen Rubin*, Joe Sheply*, Randy Brecker, Bob Millikan*
- Viola – LaMar Alsop, Richard Maximoff
- Violin – Atten Lessik, Charles Libove, Dave Davis (4), Gerald Tarack, Guy Lumia, Harold Kohon, Lew Eley*, Onty Anmodro*, Paul Gershman, Sanford Allen, Ynned Lessik
Labels have a Grey-ish/Earth tone color instead of Blue-ish Purple.
"Meco" is printed directly below the title "Encounters Of Every Kind" and both appear above the spindle hole.
The matrix number is printed directly below the catalogue number on the left hand side of the labels in fine text font as opposed to Release # 333722, in which the catalogue muber & matrix number share the same bold font size.
On the right side of the label, "Side 1" & "Side 2" & "STEREO" are printed in matching bold text font.
On the bottom of the A-side of this release, the Credits are listed in order of - Compositions By, Compositions Published By, Produced By and then Arranged By.
On the B-side label of this release, the track times are not lined up directly below the "Side 2' "STEREO". They are randomly spaced at the end of each of the track credits. The track time for B-5 is omited on the label.
The credits at the bottom of this B-side label are listed in order of - Compositions Written By, Compositions Published By, Produced By and then Arranged By.
On the A-side of the other release # 333722, the credits at the bottom of the label are listed in order of, Produced By, Arranged By, Compositions Written By and Compositions Published By.
On the B-side of release # 333722, the credits are listed in order of, Produced By, Arranged By, Compositions Published By and Compositions Written By.
* A1 to B1, B4: Published by Starrin Music/Tenement Tunes/Rick's Music, Inc. (BMI)
* B2: Published by Warner Bros., Inc. (ASCAP)
* B3: Published by Screen Gems/EMI (BMI)
* B5: Published by Gold Horizon Music Corp. (BMI)
℗ © 1977 Millennium Record Co., Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A-side): MNLP 8004 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Label B-side): MNLP 8004 BS
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out A-side sequence): MNLP-8004-AS STERLING □-G-□
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out A-side [etched]): MNLP-8004-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out B-side sequence): MNLP-8004-BS STERLING □-G-□
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out B-side [etched]): MNLP-8004-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out both sides [machine-stamp]): STERLING □-G-□
- Rights Society: BMI ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|MNLP 8004||Meco*||Encounters Of Every Kind (LP, Album)||Millennium||MNLP 8004||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|DXL1-3050, DXL1 3050||Meco*||Encounters Of Every Kind (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||DXL1-3050, DXL1 3050||Australia||1977||Sell This Version|
|XK 13050||Meco*||Encounters Of Every Kind (Cass)||RCA||XK 13050||Italy||1978||Sell This Version|
|56796||Meco*||Encuentros En La Tercera Fase (Encounters Of Every Kind) (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||56796||Spain||1978||Sell This Version|
|MILS.4345||Meco*||Encounters Of Every Kind (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||MILS.4345||Mexico||1978||Sell This Version|