Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Final Day (First Cut)||7:17|
|1-3||Mass Murder (Part II)||7:07|
|1-6||Sodom (Part I & II)||5:55|
|1-8||Metal Process In Work||4:15|
|1-9||Final Day (The Protagonist Remix)
Remix – The Protagonist
|1-10||Shadow Land (Extended Mix)
Remix – Magnus Sundström, Peter Nyström
|2-1||My Lonely Brain||6:40|
|2-3||Faith Is A Natural Life Force||7:41|
|2-4||Face The Pain||4:53|
- Composed By – Mikael Svensson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Peter Nyström (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mastered By – Magnus Sundström
- Performer [With Assistance From] – Magnus Sundström (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Mårten Kellerman (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Recorded By – Magnus Pettersson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10), Mikael Svensson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10), Peter Nyström (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10)
Released in a six panel digipak put inside a enhanced cardboard slipcase.
Consists of two old releases "Beautiful Chaos" and "Near Death" to celebrate the 15 years anniversary of Megaptera.
The first disc is a re-release of the 1998 4-track MCD "Beautiful Chaos" that was released by Fever Pitch Music, USA. This time it's extended to 10 tracks. Extra material are the two tracks "Shadowland" and "Sodom" from the "Death Odors" compilation and the two tracks from the "In The Butchers Backyard" compilation. The CD ends with a remix of "Final Day", signed The Protagonist, and a 9 min extended version of "Shadowland", remixed by Peter Nyström and Magnus Sundström.
The second disc is a re-release of "Near Death", Megaptera's first official release from 1991. It was released as a 7-track cassette on the CMI-sidelabel Sound Source. On this CD, 3 bonus tracks are added from the same period.
© Megaptera ©+℗ www.autarkeia.org
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): WWW.BOD.LT BALTIC OPTICAL DISC 06-10/1676-01-autarkeia-acd-015a
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): WWW.BOD.LT BALTIC OPTICAL DISC 06-10/1676-02-autarkeia-acd-015b