Originally released with the first 'coloured postage stamp' label in 1970.
- red labels with black and white text
- Nipper in black and white 'postage stamp'
- "MADE IN GT. BRITAIN" at bottom
- "THE GRAMOPHONE CO LTD" in rim text
- "℗ 1970"
- 2-way flipbacks
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain" on back
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd." on bottom flipback
- "© EMI Records Ltd., 1970" on back
- "℗ 1970" on back
- Liner notes in English on back
- No cat# on spine
- ASD 2546 on back of sleeve.
- ASD. 2546 on labels.
- 1E 063 ○ 02007 in brackets on back of sleeve.
- Recorded 7 - 9 September 1969 at Abbey Road Studio 1, London.
- Labelography code: ER8
- Track A1 is not banded on vinyl but the sub tracks are listed on sleeve and labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): 2YEA 3898-6 A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): 2YEA 3899-4 L 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): 2YEA.3898
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): 2YEA.3899
- Other (Printing company's code on bottom flipback): 7007 TPS
- Other (Patent number on bottom flipback): 943,895