Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Dave Fridmann, Grasshopper (2), Jeff*, Jonathan*Written-By – Grasshopper (2), Jeff Mercel, Jonathan*
Engineer – Nick FountainEngineer [Additional] – James 'Jack' Shaw*Producer – Miti AdhikariWritten-By – D. Vliet*, E. Ingber*
|3||Streets Of Laredo
Arranged By – Mercury RevEngineer – Max Lichtenstein*Written-By – Traditional
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Record Services
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – V2 (2)
- Distributed By – Zomba Distribution
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) S.p.a.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Canaveral Pictures
- Copyright (c) – Sony ATV Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 50409551
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
Observatory Crest: recorded in BBC Radio 1's Maida Vale Studio. First transmission date: 5/5/99.
Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. (p)1999 BBC. Released by arrangement with BBC Music.
Streets Of Laredo: (p)2001 V2Records, Inc.
Made in the E.C.
Slimline jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 033197 197883
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0759
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] 50409551/VVR5019788 01
- Label Code: LC 01801
- Rights Society: BIEM / mcps / GEMA / SACEM / STEMRA
- Rights Society: BMI