Tracklist Hide Credits
|Live Deformation / Holland|
|A3||–Merzbow||Diogenes / Feedback||9:47|
|A4||–Merzbow||Ekko / Feedback||1:23|
|A5||–Merzbow||V2 / Feedback||1:09|
|A6||–Merzbow||Diogenes / Cut-Up||2:33|
|A7||–Merzbow||V2 / Cut-Up||3:35|
|A8||–Merzbow||V2 & Diogenes / Feedback & Cut-Up||1:20|
Performer – Frans de Waard, Guido Doesborg, Jac Van Bussel, Roel MeelkopTape [Submitting Noise-material] – Kapotte Muziek, Merzbow
- Guitar, Effects [Feedbacksystem] – Kiyoshi Mizutani (tracks: A1, A4)
- Mastered By – Foud, Jacques*
- Performer [Metals], Effects [Feedbacksystem], Mixed By – MA* (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Recorded By [4track Recordings] – Peter Duimelinks (tracks: B)
- Recorded By [Original Dat-recordings] – Peter Duimelinks (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Violin [Metal Scraping] – Reiko A* (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to A8)
Side A: Including liverecordings of:
- "V2 Organisation", 's-Hertogenbosch, 23 september 1989.
- "Diogenes", Nijmegen, 3 october 1989.
- "Ekko:, Utrecht, 9 october 1989.
Special thanks to: V2 Organisation, THU20, Korm Plastics, Midas Music, Barooni & all the people who supported us in our Holland tour.
Side B: Performed live at the "DMA2 - 6th Festival International Des Musiques Actuelles" in Bordeaux, France on the 6th of october 1989. Due to technical problems, the planned performance of THU20 in cooperation with Gregory Whitehead was cancelled. This noise improvisation was done instead.
Thanks to: MERZBOW KAPOTTE MUZIEK (for submitting noise-material), Andre Lombardo, DMA2, Stephane Santini, Ios Smolders.