|A1||First Movement: Introduction|
|A2||Second Movement: Chant D'Amour I|
|A3||Third Movement: Turangalîla I|
|B1||Fourth Movement: Chant D'Amour II|
|B2||Fifth Movement: Joie Du Sang Des Étoiles|
|C1||Sixth Movement: Jardin Du Sommeil D'Amour|
|C2||Seventh Movement: Turangalîla II|
|D1||Eighth Movement: Développement De L'Amour|
|D2||Ninth Movement: Turangalîla III|
|D3||Tenth Movement: Final|
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Composed By – Olivier Messiaen
- Conductor – Andre Previn*
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Christopher Parker
- Liner Notes – James Harding, Robert Sherlaw Johnson
- Ondes Martenot – Jeanne Loriod
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Piano – Michel Beroff*
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Christopher Bishop
℗ 1978 EMI Records Limited
Recorded 11th-13th July 1977 at Studio 1 Abbey Road, London (recording date and venue not on release).
Gatefold sleeve. "QR 05549/50" on sleeve, "R-05549" and "R-05550" on labels. Two versions exist - this one with a green cover and blue font, and one with a black and white cover and red font. Unknown which was issued first, but the more colourful ones are generally the earlier...
World Record Club: Registered Office - 605 Camberwell Road, Hartwell, Victoria, 3124.