Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Sports Palace
- Recorded At – San Diego Sports Arena
- Recorded At – Seattle Center Coliseum
- Recorded By – Effanel Music
- Bass [Uncredited] – Jason Newsted
- Crew [Recording Crew] – Ian Craigie (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9), John Harris (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9), Mark Shane (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9), Pablo Espinosa (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Lars Ulrich
- Film Director [Video Directed By] – Michael Salomon (tracks: VHS3-1 to VHS3-19), Wayne Isham (tracks: VHS1-1 to VHS2-11)
- Film Producer [Video Produced By] – Curt Marvis (tracks: VHS1-1 to VHS2-11)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Kirk Hammett
- Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – James Hetfield
- Mixed By – James "Jimbo" Barton (tracks: VHS3-1 to VHS3-19), Mike Fraser (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9), Randy Staub (tracks: VHS1-1 to VHS2-11)
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – Mike Fraser (tracks: VHS1-1 to VHS2-11)
- Mixed By [Assistant to Mike Fraser] – Shannan Burkley (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9)
- Mixed By [Assisted by] – Kent Matcke (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9)
- Producer – Hetfield*, Ulrich*
- Recorded By – Guy Charbonneau (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Charlie Bovis* (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9)
- Technician [Additional Assistance] – Tom Luekens (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9)
- Technician [Assistance] – Eric Caudieux (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9), Paul DeCarli (tracks: CD1-1 to CD3-9)
ELEKTRA ENTERTAINMENT, A Division of Warner Communications Inc., A Time Warner Company
℗ & © 1993 Elektra Entertainment, a Division of Warner Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved
Printed in U.S.A.
61594-2 - Under the Box & CD Spine.
61594-3 - VHS cover.
Containing the following:
● 3 CD: Recorded at the Sports Palace, Mexico City, February 25, 26, 27, March 1, 2, 1993
Issued in a double jewel case with 3 black CD tray and a 4-page booklet with photos and credits from the Mexico's show.
● 3 VHS with the following:
- 2 VHS recorded at the Sports Arena, San Diego, CA on January 13, 14, 1992
- 1 VHS recorded at the Seattle Coliseum, Seattle, WA on August 29, 30, 1989
● 1 Book featuring tour photos, set lists and commentary.
● Stage pass (expired).
● Themed stencil.
VHS 1 Running Time: 115 Minutes
VHS 2 Running Time: 85 Minutes
VHS 3 Running Time: 141 Minutes
The track titles are the real names of songs. VHS cover shows the songs renamed as they appeared on set list, with abbreviated names.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-61594-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596159425
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 2 61594-2.1 SRC**01 M3S2
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 2 61594-2.2 SRC**02 M3S1
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 2 61594-2.3 SRC**02 M1S12
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 2U3B
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 2U4D
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 2U4D
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|61594-2, 61594-3||Metallica||Live Shit: Binge & Purge (Box + 3xCD, Album + 3xVHS, Hi-)||Elektra, Elektra Video||61594-2, 61594-3||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|62842-2, 40236-2||Metallica||Live Sh*t: Binge & Purge (3xCD, Album, NTSC + 2xDVD-V, NTSC)||Elektra, Elektra||62842-2, 40236-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|MAC 063||Metallica||Live Shit : Binge & Purge (Box, Unofficial + 9xDVD-V, Unofficial)||Elektra||MAC 063||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|61594-2||Metallica||Live Shit: Binge & Purge (3xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Elektra (2)||61594-2||Russia||1993||Sell This Version|
|BLCKND010-2||Metallica||Live Sh*t: Binge & Purge (3xCD, Album + 2xDVD, NTSC + RE)||Blackened Recordings||BLCKND010-2||US||2016||Sell This Version|