Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Method Man And Redman*||Part II (Radio Edit)
Mixed By – Tommy UzzoProducer – Erick SermonRecorded By – Greg Edenfield, Mike KochWritten-By – B. Wilson*, C. Smith*, E. Sermon*, K. Edmonds*, R. Noble*, T. Braxton*
|2||–Jonell And Method Man||Round And Round (Remix) (Radio Edit)
Guitar – Jeff DavidsonMixed By – Carlisle YoungProducer, Recorded By – HiTek*Recorded By – Dave DarRemix – Paul LogusWritten-By – C. Smth*, S. Showes*, T. Cottrell*
|Video||–Method Man And Redman*||Part II
Film Director [Video-Director] – Chris Robinson (10)Film Producer – Dawn Rose
|Video||–Jonell And Method Man||Round And Round (Remix)
Film Director [Video-Director] – Jessey Terrero*Film Producer – Meredith Welsch
- Marketed By – Barclay SA
- Produced For – Funklord Productions
- Produced For – Hi-Tek Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Pressed By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51238424
- Published By – Funky Noble Productions Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Erick Sermon Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing
- Published By – Wu-Tang Publishing
- Published By – Careers-BMG
- Published By – ECAF Music
- Published By – Jay Bird Alley Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs
- Published By – Almo Music
- Published By – 513 Music
- Published By – Jonell Music Publishing
- Published By – Songs Of Windswept Pacific
- Published By – DJ Hi-Tek Music
- Published By – IDRS Mills Scribble, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Enterprise
- Recorded At – Mirror Image Recorders
- Mixed At – Mirror Image Recorders
- Recorded At – Teklab Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Remixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
Produced for Funklord Productions
Recorded at The Enterprise, LA and at Mirror Image Recorders, NYC
Mixed at Mirror Image Recorders, NYC
Track 2: Published by 513 Music/Jonell Music Publishing/Songs Of Windswept Pacific (BMI)/DJ HiTek Music/Songs Of Windswept Pacific (BMI)/IDRS Mills Scribble, Inc. (ASCAP)/Careers-BMG Music Publishing Inc./WuTang Publishing (BMI)
Produced for HiTek Productions, Inc.
Recorded at Teklab, Cincinnati, Ohio and at Electric Lady, NYC
Mixed at Electric Lady, NYC
Remixed at Sound On Sound, NYC for Logusound Ltd.
"Part II" contains excerpts from "You're Making Me High" written by Toni Braxton, Kenneth Edmonds and Bryce Wilson and published by ECAF Music/Jay Bird Alley Music/Sony/ATV Songs and Almo Music (ASCAP). Performed by Toni Braxton. Used courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
"Round And Round" also appears on the Rawkus Records album by HiTek "Hi-Teknology"
Taken from the original soundtrack How High
Marketed in France by Barclay SA.
℗ 2001 The Island Def Jam Music Group © 2001 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31458 89352 3
- Label Code: LC08427
- Matrix / Runout: 07314 588 935-2 02 / 51238424
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0130
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|DEFR 15475-1||Method Man & Redman||Part II (12", Promo)||Def Jam Recordings||DEFR 15475-1||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|DEFR 15475-2||Method Man & Redman||Part II (CD, Single, Promo)||Def Jam Recordings||DEFR 15475-2||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|314 588 987-1||Method Man & Redman||Part II Remix (12")||Def Jam Recordings, UMG Soundtracks, Jersey Records||314 588 987-1||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|HIGHCD2||Method Man And Redman*||Part II (CD, Single, Promo)||Def Jam Recordings||HIGHCD2||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|588 935-2||Method Man And Redman*||Part II (CD, Single, Enh)||Def Jam Recordings||588 935-2||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|