Tracklist Hide Credits
- Published By – Mew Publishing Designee
- Engineered At – Brooklyn Recording
- Engineered At – Electric Lady Studios
- Engineered At – Evil Office
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Universal Mastering Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Engineer – Ben Liscio, Charlie Stavish, Joshua (6), Noah Goldstein
- Management – Alan Mintz, Red Light Management, Will Botwin
- Mastered By [Assisted By - Universal Mastering Studios] – Mark Santangelo (tracks: 1,3 to 5, 8 to 13)
- Mastered By [Gateway Mastering] – Bob Ludwig (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 14)
- Mastered By [Universal Mastering Studios] – Vlado Meller (tracks: 1,3 to 5, 8 to 13)
- Mixed By – Charlie Stavish (tracks: 1), Rich Costey
- Musician [Mew Is] – Bo Madsen, Jonas Bjerre, Silas Utke Graae Jørgensen
- Photography By [Booklet] – Ari Marcopoulos
- Producer – Mew, Rich Costey
- Sleeve – M/M (Paris)
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Mew
Engineered at Brooklyn Recording, New York, NY, Electric Lady Studios, New York, NY,
and Evil Office Copenhagen.
Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, New York, NY.
All tracks mastered at Universal Mastering Studios, New York, NY, except for Introducing Palace Players, Reprise, Silas The Magic Car, and Cartoons And Macramé Wounds mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
©&℗ 2009 Sony Music Entertainment
Manufactured and distributed by Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Made in the Russia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 86975921621