|A1||No. 1 - Entrée|
|A2||No. 2 - Pas Seul|
|A3||No. 3 - Pas De Deux|
|B1||No. 5 - Pas de Trois|
|B2||No. 7 - Pas Des Patineuses|
|B3||No. 8 - Finale|
- Dark teal labels / silver text
- Catalog Number CEP.629
- Matrix Numbers upside-down
- "Hawkes & Son." Publisher at 9 o'clock
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1958" at 3 o'clock
- "TRUE HIGH FIDELITY ffrr" 'ear' logo at 10 o'clock
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- Front laminated
- 2 flipbacks (top and bottom)
- Catalog Number CEP 629 (on front and back)
- "This recording was made at HEIKHAL HATARBUT Frederick R. Mann Auditorium, Tel-Aviv"
- Sleeve notes in English on back (uncredited)
- "© The Decca Record Company Limited, London, 1959"
- "Made in England"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- This EP contains extracts from the complete recording
- Recorded in May 1958 and first issued on Decca LXT 5456 in October 1958
- Stereo version also first issued in October 1958 on Decca SXL 2021
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout [stamped]): EFF-2049-1A C 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout [stamped]): EFF-2050-1A C 2D
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): EFF.2049
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): EFF.2050
- Other (Printer Code on sleeve back): McN1.60