- Recorded At – Metronome Studio, Copenhagen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonet Grammofon AB
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metronome Records A/S
- Copyright (c) – Sonet Grammofon AB
- Copyright (c) – Metronome Records A/S
- Published By – Sonet Music AB
- Lacquer Cut At – Cutting Room
- Pressed By – Toolex Alpha
- Bass, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Knut Henriksen
- Drums, Percussion – Michael Puggaard-Müller
- Electric Bass [Fretless] – Tom Rønlov Andersen*
- Electric Guitar – Ronald Andersen
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Backing Vocals [Sweet Sisters!] – Flemming Ostermann
- Engineer – Tom Rønlov Andersen*
- Flute, Saxophone – Niels Harrit
- Illustration [Drawings] – Mia Sandberg
- Layout – Mia Sandberg
- Music By, Lyrics By – Mia Sandberg
- Photography By – Bertil Strandell
- Piano, Keyboards, Percussion – Mads Nørregaard*
- Producer – Flemming Ostermann
- Producer [Partly] – Mia*
- Vocals, Piano – Mia Sandberg
© 1980 by Sonet Grammofon AB / Metronome Records A/S.
A co-production between Metronome Records A/S and Sonet Grammofon AB.
Recorded in Metronome Studio B, Copenhagen January / February 1980.
Track A1 reads "Svart Eller Vit" on label and backcover.
Issued with printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, etching): SLP-2657-A-CR Tα
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, etching): SLP-2657-B-CR Tα
- Rights Society: n©b