|1||Come Home Quickly, Darlin'||2:19|
|2||Tell Me It Ain't So||4:09|
|3||When We Embraced||1:45|
|4||I Keep Havin' These Dreams||3:58|
|5||Throw The Stone||2:09|
|6||Sunrise Over The Olympus Mons||4:21|
|7||The Fire Came Up To My Knees||4:05|
|8||You Will Find Me||4:45|
|9||The Wishing Well And The Willow Tree||2:05|
|10||We Won't Have To Be Lonesome||3:46|
- Distributed By – Pias
- Arranged By [Strings], Recorded By [Strings] – Eric Bachmann
- Artwork – DLT (3)
- Banjo, Instruments [Trap Set], Sitar, Bass, Steel Guitar [Lap] – Nicholas Phelps*
- Bass [Upright] – Bobby Weaver
- Cello – Charles Lee, Kris Youmans
- Harp [Mouth] – Hollywood Henry Da Massa*
- Keyboards, Producer, Mixed By, Engineer [Studio], Recorded By [Studio] – J. Congleton*
- Legal – Matthew T. Kaplan, Esq.
- Other [Modelling] – Ashley Bryn Gregory
- Violin – Tamara Cuable
- Violin, Viola – Tom Hagerman
- Vocals [Backing], Organ [Hammond] – Chad Stockslager
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar [6 & 12 String], Electric Guitar [6 & 12 String], Bass Guitar, Organ [Hammond, Leslie], Melodica, Upright Piano, Grand Piano, Electric Piano [Whirlitzer Student Piano, Rhodes], Keyboards [Casio], Piano [Jaymar Children's], Percussion, Drums [Trap Set], Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Mellotron [Strings], Photography By, Written-By, Arranged By, Mixed By, Producer, Artwork By – Micah P. Hinson
Comes in a book-like case.
Original recording and engineering at the washington homestead in abilene, texas, the gregory laboratory at nomad studios, dallas, texas and the tapp funeral home, oak cliff, texas.
Songs mixed at tapp funeral home.
p & c 2008 micah p. hinson.
Distributed by (pias) UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5060100664545
- Matrix / Runout: FTH056CD
- Label Code: LC 14591
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LO17
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9NT2