- Arranged By – Harris Simon, Jorge Calandrelli
- Backing Vocals – Ann Lang, Janice Pendarvis, Vocal Jazz Incorporated
- Bass – Mike Richmond, Ratzo Harris*, Rufus Reid
- Cover [Cover Design] – Kazuo Kusama
- Drums – Billy Cobham, Brian Brake, Grady Tate, John Riley (2), Portinho
- Engineer, Mixed By – David Baker
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Claudio Roditi
- Flute – Dave Valentin
- Guitar – Bill Washer, Scott Hardy
- Harmonica, Keyboards – Harris Simon
- Percussion – Guilherme Franco, Rubens Bassini, Todd Anderson
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Yoneda (2)
- Producer – George Klabin, Jeffrey Kaufman
- Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Synthesizer – Yaron Gershovsky
- Violin – Michael Urbaniak*
- Vocals – Gail Wynters
Michael Brecker appears through the courtesy of Arista.
Billy Cobham appears through the courtesy of Epic Records.
Michael Urbaniak appears through the courtesy of Motown Records.
Recorded at Sound Ideas Studios, New York City, on 9/22-10/19 1980.
Cover designed by Kazuo Kusama.
Back cover photo by Yoneda.
Special thanks to Ettore Stratta for all his help, James P. Oka and Ray McInerny for his "anvils".
Licensed from Teichiku Record Company Limited.
Released by Jazz International.
℗ & © 1985 Intercon Music Corp.