Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Strings] – Chris Boardman, David FosterProgrammed By [Programming] – Jochem Van Der SaagWritten-By – Eddie Cooley, John Davenport
Trumpet [Solo] – Gary GrantWritten-By – Van Morrison
|3||Kissing A Fool
Written-By – George Michael
|4||For Once In My Life
Written-By – Orlando Murden, Ronald Miller
|5||How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Barry GibbElectric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Dean ParksRecorded By [Barry Gibb's Vocals] – Jon Merchant*Written-By – Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb
Saxophone [Sax Solo] – Bob SheppardWritten-By – Hans Bradtke, Heinz Meier*, John Mercer*
|7||You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
Arranged By [Strings] – William RossVocals [Guest Vocalist] – Sherree FordWritten-By – Kenneth Gamble/Leon Huff*
|8||Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Arranged By [Horns] – Don Sebesky, Michael BubléSynthesizer [Synth Bass] – David FosterWritten-By – Freddie Mercury
|9||Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Acoustic Guitar – Dean ParksArranged By [Strings] – William RossElectric Guitar – Michael ThompsonWritten-By – Paul Anka
Arranged By [Horns] – David Foster, Michael Bublé, Randy WaldmanKeyboards – Randy WaldmanSynthesizer [Synth Bass], Strings – David FosterWritten-By – Norman Gimbel, Pablo Beltran Ruiz
|11||The Way You Look Tonight
Acoustic Guitar – Heitor Padilla*Arranged By [Strings] – William RossWritten-By – Dorothy Fields, Jerome Kern
|12||Come Fly With Me
Arranged By [Orchestra] – Billy MayMusic By – James Van Heusen*Orchestrated By [Reorchestrated] – Sammy NesticoSaxophone [Saxes] – Dave Boroff*Technician [Assisted By] – Nick Marshall (2)Words By – Sammy Cahn
Written-By – Alan Brandt, Bob Haymes
- A&R – David Foster, Jaymes Foster-Levy
- Arranged By – Bill Holman (tracks: 1), David Foster (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 11), Don Costa (tracks: 4), John Clayton (tracks: 2), Johnny Mandel (tracks: 6, 13), Michael Melvoin* (tracks: 3), Randy Waldman (tracks: 9)
- Artwork [Art] – Mick Haggerty
- Artwork By [Grooming] – Zac Jenkinson
- Bass – Brian Bromberg (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 to 13), David Foster (tracks: 5)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Neil Devor
- Drums – Dave Tull (tracks: 1 to 4), Frank Capp (tracks: 6, 13), Joe LaBarbera (tracks: 9, 12), Vinnie Colaiuta (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Engineer – Alejandro Rodriguez (tracks: 12), David Reitzas (tracks: 12), Humberto Gatica, Neil Devor (tracks: 12)
- Engineer [Additional Pro Tools Engineer] – Christian Robles*, Kevin Guarnieri, Neil Devor
- Engineer [Dean Parks' Guitars Engineered By] – David Reitzas (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9)
- Engineer [Mixing Pro Tools Engineer] – Joe Wohlmuth
- Executive-Producer – Paul Anka
- Guitar – Dean Parks (tracks: 2, 3), Heitor Pereira (tracks: 7), John Pisano (tracks: 6, 13), Michael Thompson (tracks: 1)
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Other [Production Assistant] – Greta Detrick, Kathy Frangetis
- Percussion – Dean Parks (tracks: 10), Rafael Padilla (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 7, 11)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Stephen Danelian
- Photography By [Package] – Mick Haggerty, Stephen Danelian
- Piano – David Foster (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Michael Melvoin* (tracks: 1), Randy Waldman (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8 to 10, 12, 13)
- Producer – David Foster, Humberto Gatica, Johnny Mandel (tracks: 6, 13)
- Programmed By [Synth Programming] – Felipe Elgueta (tracks: 10), Neil Devor (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Technician [Assisted By] – Alejandro Rodriguez, Chris Brooke, Neil Devor
- Technician [Dean Parks' Guitars Engineering Assisted By] – Nick Marshall (2) (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9)
Barry Gibb's vocals on track 5 recorded at Middle Ear Studios, Florida.
Orchestra recorded at Signet Sound, Warner Bros. Studios, Paramount Studios & Westlake Audio.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York City, USA.
Enhanced track contains behind the scenes footage.
Track 1 published by Fort Knox Music Inc. BMI/Trio Music Co. Inc. BMI.
Track 2 published by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Caledonia Soul Music ASCAP, adm. by WB Music Corp.
Track 3 published by Big Geoff Overseas Ltd., adm. by Chappell & Co. Inc.
Track 4 published by Jobete Music Co. Inc., adm. by EMI April Music Inc. ASCAP/Stone Diamond Music Corp., a division of Jobete Music Co. Inc., adm. by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. BMI.
Track 5 published by Gibb Brothers Music/Careers-BMG Music Publishing Inc. BMI.
Track 6 published by Witmark M. & Sons/WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Track 7 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI.
Track 8 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Queen Music Ltd. c/o Beechwood Music Corp. BMI
Track 9 published by Chrysalis Standards Inc. BMI.
Track 10 published by Peer International Corp. BMI.
Track 11 published by Aldi Music Company ASCAP/Universal-PolyGram International Publishing Inc. ASCAP.
Track 12 published by Cahn Music Co. ASCAP/Maraville Music Corp. ASCAP, worldwide rights for Cahn Music Co., adm. by Cherry Lane Music Publishing Co. Inc. ASCAP & Dreamworks Songs ASCAP.
Track 13 published by Mixed Bag Music Inc./Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI.
(C)+(P) 2003 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Marketed by Reprise Records, Warner Music Group, an AOL Time Warner Company.
Total running time: 48:58
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624837626
- Barcode: 0 9362-48376-2 6
- Barcode (0 93624 85352 7): 0 9362 48376 2 6
- Label Code: LC00322
- Matrix / Runout: 936248535-2.4 V02 VHX
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L017
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05P3
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|9362-48376-2||Michael Bublé||Michael Bublé (CD, Album, Enh)||143 Records, Reprise Records||9362-48376-2||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-11764||Michael Bublé||Michael Bublé (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||WPCR-11764||Japan||2004||Sell This Version|
|W2 48376||Michael Bublé||Michael Bublé (CD, Album, Enh)||143 Records, Reprise Records||W2 48376||Canada||2004||Sell This Version|
|9362488742||Michael Bublé||Michael Bublé: Special Deluxe Edition (2xCD, Album, Dlx, Enh, S/Edition)||Reprise Records||9362488742||Australia||2004||Sell This Version|
|9362-48535-2||Michael Bublé||Michael Bublé (CD, Album, Enh)||Reprise Records, 143 Records||9362-48535-2||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|