|1||Timber: Part I||8:33|
|2||Timber: Part II||12:11|
|3||Timber: Part III||7:10|
|4||Timber: Part IV||13:01|
|5||Timber: Part V||13:30|
- Composed By, Liner Notes – Michael Gordon (2)
- Design – Denise Burt
- Engineer [Assistant] – Daniël Verbrugge
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Sem De Jongh
- Executive Producer – David Lang, Julia Wolfe, Kenny Savelson, Michael Gordon (2)
- Percussion [Wooden Simantra] – Frank Wienk, Pepe Garcia*, Juan Martinez (10), Marcel Andriessen, Niels Meliefste
- Percussion [Wooden Simantra], Liner Notes, Leader – Fedor Teunisse
- Photography By [Portrait Of Michael Gordon] – Peter Serling
- Photography By [Slagwerk Den Haag] – Lutske Veenstra
- Production Manager – Jillian Barr
Timber is scored for six wooden 2x4s (called a simantra), each cut into different sizes, giving each one a slightly different pitch.
The CD is packed in a thick wooden box, together with a 12 page booklet in black & white containing liner notes in English by Michael Gordon & Fedor Teunisse.
Commissioned by Slagwerk Den Haag, Club Guy and Roni, and Mantra Percussion, with generous support from the Nief Norf Project.
Recorded on 27-28 April, 2010 in Hilversum (NL).
Total duration of CD is 54:29 minutes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 13746 30722 6
- Matrix / Runout: CA21072 (SM1-B60021A) IFPI LP50
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP50