Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||A Face In The Crowd
Vocals [Duet With] – Holly DunnWritten-By – Gary Harrison (2), Karen Staley
|A2||A Long Line Of Love
Written-By – Paul Overstreet, Thom Schuyler
|A3||Once Upon A Time
Written-By – David Hoffner, Michael Martin Murphey
|A4||Out Of Touch
Written-By – Peter McCann, Wayland Holyfield
Written-By – Hugh Prestwood
Written-By – Michael Martin Murphey
|B2||No One Else But You
Written-By – Bill Miller (6), David Hoffner
Arranged By – Buddy SkipperWritten-By – David Hoffner, Michael Martin Murphey
|B4||My Darling Wherever You Are
Written-By – Bob DiPiero, John Scott Sherrill, Michael Mugrage
|B5||I'm Never Gonna Let You Go
Written-By – Bob Corbin
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Produced For – Steve Gibson Productions
- Produced For – JEN Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – AMR Publications, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nashlon Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Writers Group Music
- Copyright (c) – Scarlet Moon Music
- Copyright (c) – Bethlehem Music
- Copyright (c) – Timberwolf Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hoffner Haus Music
- Copyright (c) – April Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ides Of March Music
- Copyright (c) – New And Used Music
- Copyright (c) – Charles Koppelman Music
- Copyright (c) – Martin Bandier Music
- Copyright (c) – Jonathan Three Music
- Copyright (c) – Windspirit Music
- Copyright (c) – Combine Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Largo Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bob Corbin Music
- Made By – Allied Record Company
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Recorded At – Suite 900
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Acoustic Guitar – Billy Walker*, Larry Byrom, Mark Casstevens, Michael Martin Murphey, Steve Gibson
- Backing Vocals – Ellen Musick, Gary Janney, Gary Musick, Jim Photoglo, Michael Lunn, Ned Wimmer, Pat Finch, Thom Flora
- Banjo – Steve Gibson
- Bass – Michael Rhodes, Mike Brignardello
- Clarinet – Buddy Skipper
- Design [Album Design] – W.C. Matthews & Co.
- Drums – Eddie Bayers, Tommy Wells
- Electric Guitar – Billy Walker*, John Goin*, Josh Leo, Reggie Young, Steve Gibson
- Management – Bob Burwell (2), Century City Artists, Sherman Halsey
- Mastered By [Originally] – Denny Purcell, Eric Prestidge
- Photography By [Album Photography Front Cover & Sleeve] – Mary Marciukas
- Piano [Acoustic] – David Hoffner, Dennis Burnside, John Jarvis
- Producer – Jim Ed Norman, Steve Gibson
- Public Relations – Wendy Ferris
- Recorded By [Additional Recording At The Loft] – Eric Prestidge
- Recorded By [Assisted At Omni Sound] – Billy Whittington*, Daniel Johnston (2)
- Recorded By [Assisted At The Loft] – Lee Groitzsch
- Recorded By [At Omni Sound] – Eric Prestidge
- Recorded By [At Suite 900 Studio] – Jimmy Stroud*
- Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Steel Guitar – Lloyd Green
- Synthesizer – David Hoffner, Dave Innis*, Dennis Burnside, Mike Lawler
- Trombone – Barry Green
- Trumpet – George Tidwell
Another version exists with "SR" in its place, indicating that it was made by Specialty Records Corporation.
Recorded at Omni Sound.
Additional recording at The Loft and at Suite 900 Studio.
Originally mastered at Georgetown Masters.
Holly Dunn appears courtesy of MTM Records.
Front Cover & Sleeve, Mary Marciukas for September Image Inc.
Back Cover [Not present on this version of the release], Jan Oswald Photography
Produced by Steve Gibson for Steve Gibson Productions and by Jim Ed Norman for JEN Productions, Inc.
© 1987 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗ 1987 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Catalog number 9 25500-4 appears on the cover.
Catalog number 4-25500 appears on the cassette.
Track A1: © 1986 AMR Publications Inc. & Nashlon Music Inc.
Track A2: © 1986 Writers Group Music, Scarlet Moon Music, Bethlehem Music
Track A3: © 1987 Timberwolf Music, Inc. & Hoffner Haus Music
Track A4: © 1987 April Music Inc., Ides of March Music, New and Used Music
Track A5: © 1978, 1980 Charles Koppelman Music, Martin Bandier Music & Jonathan Three Music
Track B1: © 1987 Timberwolf Music, Inc.
Track B2: © 1986 Hoffner Haus Music & Windspirit Music
Track B3: © 1986 Timberwolf Music, Inc & Hoffner Haus Music
Track B4: © 1986 Combine Music Corp. & Largo Music, Inc.
Track B5: © 1987 Bob Corbin Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25500-4
- Other (Plant Identifier): AR
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|1-25500||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||1-25500||USA & Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|92 55004||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (Cass, Album, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||92 55004||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|9 25500-4, 4-25500||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25500-4, 4-25500||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|WOU 5500||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 5500||US||2005||Sell This Version|