Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Ringing Desert
Bells [Druid], Other [Hand Rubbed Stones, Rainstick] – Michael StearnsFlute [Lakota Courtship], Ocarina – Ron SunsingerOther [Singing Stones] – Norman Toy
Drums, Sampler, Other [Natural Ambiences] – Michael Stearns, Ron SunsingerKeyboards – Norman ToyVocals – Red Road Crossing
|3||Shadows & Light
Performer [Instruments] – Michael StearnsVocals – Lessert Moore
Didgeridoo – Greg WalkupOther [Spirit Catcher] – John Bartlit, Ron SunsingerSynthesizer [Analog], Sampler [Sampled Stone Loop], Whistle [Ceremonial] – Ron SunsingerVocals – Alvino Siva, Cahuilla Indian Bird SingersWhistle – John Bartlit
Vocals – Alvino Siva, Cahuilla Indian Bird SingersWritten By – Traditional [Cahuilla Traditional Song]
Flute [Native American Flute], Skakuhachi – Sam RhodesSampler [Singing Stone Sample Loops], Singing Bowls [Tibetan Singing Bowl, Crystal Bowl], Conch – Ron Sunsinger
|10||Honoring Stone Magic||7:48|
Drums [Tibetan Prayer Drum], Percussion – John BartlitWritten By – Traditional [Zuni Sunrise Song]
|12||Return of the Red Hat
Sampler [Instruments], Drums [Tibetan], Horns [Tibetan], Flute [Hopi] – Michael StearnsWritten By – Traditional [Hopi Traditional Song]
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – Stephen Hill
- Artwork By [Design] – Rex Ray
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Bob Olhsson, Stephen Hill
- Mixed By – Michael Stearns, Ron Sunsinger
- Other [Singing Stones] – Michael Stearns (tracks: 3 to 6, 9 to 12), Ron Sunsinger (tracks: 1, 4, 11)
- Photography – Jody Forster
- Producer – Michael Stearns
- Sampler [Sampled Voices] – Michael Stearns (tracks: 3, 10, 12)
- Vocals – Neshoba (tracks: 10 to 12)
- Written By – Michael Stearns (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 9, 10, 12), Ron Sunsinger (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 8, 11)
Native Ceremonial & Electronic Instruments with Traditional Native American Singers
Music recorded on location and at Sunsinger Studios, Albuquerque, and at Earth Turtle Studio, Sante Fe, New Mexico. Mixed at Earth Turtle. Digital Mastering at Hearts Of Space Studio, San Francisco.
Produced for Hearts Of Space Records 1993/94.
Project based on the old Native American techniques of the ringing stones.
"This album is dedicated to the Native sacred sites around the world and the mysteries they hold for us all.
Please help us protect them."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 25041 10422 7