|A1||Where Old Meets New||7:40|
|A3||Our Alien Voice||3:16|
|A4||The Mandolin Tape||2:41|
|A5||Des Traces Retrouvées 2 - II||3:23|
|B1||Melodica & Bells||5:06|
|B2||In A Language I Can Understand||3:18|
|B3||Des Traces Retrouvées 2 - VI||3:46|
|B4||Woob Blip Blip||2:44|
|C1||Marilli - 1||2:18|
|C2||Marilli - 2||5:25|
|C3||Marilli - 3||3:23|
|C4||Marilli - 4||2:56|
|C5||Marilli - 5||4:20|
|D1||Marilli - 6||2:10|
|D2||Marilli - 7||4:25|
|D3||Marilli - 8||3:16|
|D4||Marilli - 9||4:14|
|D5||Marilli - 10||4:13|
- Bass – Cecil Wespel* (tracks: B3, C1, D2, D3, D4)
- Cello – Niek Stafleu (tracks: D2)
- Composed By, Producer – Michel Banabila
- Design – Alan Briand
- Drums – Willem De Melker (tracks: D2)
- Edited By [Audio Restoration] – Radboud Mens
- Edited By [Audio Restoration], Mastered By, Executive Producer – Brandon Hocura
- Electric Guitar – Atti Bauw* (tracks: D4), Piet Lichtveld (tracks: A2, B5)
- Electric Guitar, Percussion – Paul Newsum (tracks: C5)
- Lacquer Cut By – -LVC-*
- Mandolin – Willem Cramer (tracks: A4)
- Percussion – Martijn Veldhoen (tracks: D4), Olaf Keus (tracks: B3)
- Percussion, Effects [Voice FX], Melodica, Bass, Synthesizer [Yamaha DX7], Synthesizer [Omnisphere], Synthesizer [Ensoniq ESP 16+], Sampler [Logic], Electric Guitar, Sounds [Field recordings], Synthesizer [Korg MS20], Synthesizer [Arp Solina], Balafon, Acoustic Guitar, Flute [Mexican Turtle Flute], Electric Piano [Yamaha CP70], Voice, Banjo, Xylophone, Tape, Turntables, Mbira – Michel Banabila
- Photography By – Eduard Vingerhoets
- Recorded By – Bart Hermelijn (tracks: D1), Hero Wouters (tracks: C1, C2, C3, C5, D3, D5), Michel Banabila (tracks: A1 to B5), Peter Hoeks (tracks: B3), Wijnand De Groot (tracks: C4, D2, D4)
- Steel Drums – Lesley Joseph (tracks: C2, D5)
- Steel Guitar – Cok Van Vuuren (tracks: A4)
- Voice – Rita Kuppens (tracks: D2)
Track A1 is a mix of 3 tracks: sound for "Infinite Road", a video by Gerco de Ruijter, sound for "Big Data Poetry", an AV performance with Geert Mul, and a rhythm track by M. Banabila from 1989.
A5 and B3 taken from Des Traces Retrouvees 2 (1985, Trichord / MB 300585).
B2 taken from Changing Structures (Tapu Records / TRBOP 07).
B5 taken from Traces - Music For Films & Documentaries (Tapu Records / TRBOP 02).
Trespassing was recorded, composed and produced by Michel Banabila in Rotterdam.
All tracks were recorded between 1985 and 2017.
A special thanks to Marc Weidenbaum.
On the first copies, later corrected, the title of track B2 is on the cover misspelled as "In A Language I Can't Understand"
Marilli was composed and produced by Michel Banabila in Amsterdam.
Recorded on 8-track in 1982 - 1983, by Hero Wouters at Hero Wouters Studio, Bart Hermelijn at WHG Studio, Wijnand De Groot at SPN Studio in Amsterdam.
Voice on C2 by an unidentified Indonesian singer (taped).
Voice on D5 by an unidentified African singer (taped).
Voice on D4 by an unidentified Arabic singer (taped, pitched).
A special thanks to Richard Zijlstra (Spleen Radio / VPRO)
Originally published by Eduard Vingerhoets in 1983.
Released in an edition of 1000 copies.
℗ & © Seance Centre 2017 - All Right Reserved
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etchings): 02SC A2 -LVC- MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etchings): 02SC B2 -LVC- MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etchings): 02SC C2 -LVC- MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etchings): 02SC D2 -LVC- MPO