Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Artwork Compiled By], Design [Artwork Designed By] – Craig Simmons (2), Kevin Wilkins, Patricia Ansell
- Bass, Vocals – Bones Hillman
- Composed By – Moginie* (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9 to 11), Rotsey* (tracks: 3), Garrett* (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 to 11), Hirst* (tracks: 2, 5, 7 to 9)
- Drums, Vocals – Rob Hirst
- Guitar – Martin Rotsey
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Jim Moginie
- Management [Manager] – Gary Morris (2)
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Mixed By, Producer – Nick Launay
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – David Lavender
- Recorded By – Brent Clark, Nick Launay
- Vocals, Harmonica – Peter Garrett
Another version was available in New Zealand, it had a fold open cardboard cover with the meanings of the words "Earth", "Sun" and "Moon".
Front Cover Photograph courtesy of Chloe Sayer from the Huichai Indigenous People of South Mexico. Folklore Earth and Sun and Moon.
© & ℗ 1993 Midnight Oil. Sound recording made by Midnight Oil - first published ℗ in 1993.
Manufactured in Australia by Sony Music Australia Limited
COLUMBIA is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text On Tray Insert): 9 399747 360524
- Matrix / Runout: ** 473605.2 ** (DB) #08 SONY MUSIC AUSTRALIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): ** 473605.2 ** (DB) #0C SONY MUSIC AUSTRALIA
Other Versions (5 of 41) View All
|COL 473605 2, 473605 2||Midnight Oil||Earth And Sun And Moon (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia, Sprint Music||COL 473605 2, 473605 2||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|473605 1||Midnight Oil||Earth And Sun And Moon (LP, Album)||Columbia||473605 1||Greece||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Midnight Oil||Earth And Sun And Moon (CD, Album)||Not On Label (Midnight Oil)||none||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ESCA 5701||Midnight Oil||Earth And Sun And Moon (CD, Album)||Epic||ESCA 5701||Japan||1993||Sell This Version|
|700.732/2-473605, CK 53793||Midnight Oil||Earth And Sun And Moon (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia, Sprint Music, Sprint Music||700.732/2-473605, CK 53793||Brazil||1993||Sell This Version|