The back cover is cropped from the right inner gatefold cover of the 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 album.
The 7" cover fits perfectly on top of both album covers.
In the runout matrix no.s on both sides, all characters are hand-etched except "TOWNHOUSE", which is stamped.
© 1982 CBS Productions Pty. Ltd./℗ 1982 Midnight Oil/[CBS logo] and CBS are trade marks of CBS Inc., U.S.A./Sound recording made by Midnight Oil - first published ℗ in Australia 1982.
℗ 1982 Midnight Oil.
Sound recording made by Midnight Oil - first published ℗ in Australia 1982.
Made in Australia by a registered user of the trade marks [CBS logo] and "CBS" are trade marks of CBS Inc U S A,
Side A label:
Taken from the LP "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX202180
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX202181
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout groove hand-etched and stamped): MX202180 BA223006-1 SURVIVE TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout groove hand-etched and stamped): MX202181 BA223006-2 ITS ABOUT THE GUITAR MR. NICK TOWNHOUSE
- Price Code (On rear of sleeve): 010
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|CBS A 12.3343||Midnight Oil||US Forces (Full Length Version) (12", Maxi)||CBS||CBS A 12.3343||Spain||1982||Sell This Version|
|TA 3343||Midnight Oil||US Forces (12", Single)||CBS||TA 3343||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|A 3343||Midnight Oil||US Forces (7", Single)||CBS||A 3343||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|CBS A-3343||Midnight Oil||U.S. Forces (7", Single)||CBS||CBS A-3343||Spain||1982||Sell This Version|