- Acoustic Bass – Bruce Samuels (tracks: B3)
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – John Loehrke
- Composed By, Arranged By – Robert Casél*
- Cover [Design and Photo] – Andrew Szanto
- Drums – Jeff Williams
- Engineer – Gregg Deutsch
- Graphics – József Pecsenke, Erzsébet Szalay*
- Harp – Ava Tulchin
- Percussion – Nobu Urushiyama
- Piano, Electric Piano, Organ [ARP 2, 600] – Robert Casél*
- Producer – Sándor Püski
- Saxophone – Mihály Ráduly
- Vocals – Erzsébet Szalay*
Recorded at Right Track Studio
June, July, August 1977 N.Y.C.
No artists are listed in the front cover and on the labels. Back cover emphasises the three main contributors, these are considered as artists.