Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Looking Back With Love
Co-producer [Assisted By] – Curt BecherLyrics By – D. Parker*Music By – C. Thomas*, J. Studer*Producer – Jim Studer*
|A2||On And On And On
Written-By – B. Andersson - B. Ulvaeus*
|A3||Runnin' Around The World
Written-By – Blair Aaronson, James Haymer
|A4||Over And Over
Written-By – R. J. Byrd*
|A5||Rockin' The Man In The Boat||3:20|
Written-By – N. Sedaka-H. Greenfield*
|B2||Be My Baby
Written-By – E. Greenwich-J. Barry-P. Spector*
|B3||One Good Reason||4:08|
|B4||Teach Me Tonight||3:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Boardwalk Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Boardwalk Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – W.A.V.E.S. Santa Barbara
- Recorded At – Sounds Good Recordings
- Recorded At – Condor Ridge
- Recorded At – Hit City West
- Mixed At – Smoketree Ranch
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Designed At – Art Hotel
- Manufactured By – Boardwalk Records, Inc.
- Record Company – The Boardwalk Entertainment Co
- Published By – Endless Summer Music
- Published By – Countless Songs, Ltd.
- Published By – Curtoons
- Published By – Recordo Music Pub.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI
- Published By – Mother Bertha Music, Inc.
- Published By – Trio Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cahn Music Co.
- Published By – The Hub Music Co.
- Published By – MCA Inc.
- Arranged By [Additional] – Bruce Johnston (tracks: A1), Curt Becher (tracks: A1)
- Arranged By [String & Horn Arrangements] – Joe Romano (4)
- Arranged By [Tracks And Vocals] – Curt Becher (tracks: A4, B2), Jim Studer* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1 to B5)
- Bass – David White (7) (tracks: A4, B2), Michael Brady (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Contractor – Joel W. Moss*
- Design – Chris Whorf*, Jeff Lancaster
- Drums – Brent Nelson (tracks: A4, B2), Scott Blair (2) (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Engineer – Avi Kipper, Bill Fletcher, Daniel Protheroe, Doug Perry*, Joel W. Moss*, Terry Nelson
- Engineer [Second Engineer For Mobile Unit] – Cecil Gaspar
- Guitar – Doug Heath (tracks: A4, B2)
- Guitar [Additional] – George Doering
- Harmonica, Soloist – Tommy Morgan
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Jim Studer* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5), Larry Fox (tracks: A4, B2)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Curt Becher, Joel W. Moss*
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Doug Perry*
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Jay Dee Mannis*
- Percussion [Additional] – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Producer – Curt Becher (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Research – Raymond McCarthy
- Saxophone, Soloist – Craig Thomas
- Synthesizer – Craig Harris
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Blair Aaronson, Craig Harris, Larry Fox, Rick Johnston (2)
- Vocals – Brent Nelson (tracks: A4, A1), Bruce Johnston (tracks: A1), Craig Thomas (4) (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1 to B5), Curt Becher, Jim Studer* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1 to B5), Larry Fox (tracks: A4. A1), Michael Brady (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1 to B5)
- Vocals [Guest] – Joanie Sommers (tracks: B5)
- Vocoder – Craig Harris
Issued with credit inner sleeve.
Studios - W.A.V.E.S Mobile Studio in Santa Barbara, Sounds Good Recording In West Los Angeles, Condor Ridge in Santa Barbara, And Hit City West In Los Angeles
Mix Down - Smoketree In Chatsworth
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A on label): NB1-AL-33242
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B on label): NB1-BL-33242
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched): NB1-AL-33242-S5 = A2 S1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched): NB1-BL-33242•S4• = A4 S1
- Rights Society (A1 to B3, B5): BMI
- Rights Society (B4): ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|NB1 33242||Mike Love||Looking Back With Love (LP, Album)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||NB1 33242||Sweden||1981||Sell This Version|
|EPC 85571||Mike Love||Looking Back With Love (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 85571||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|518508||Mike Love||Looking Back With Love (LP, Album)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||518508||France||1981||Sell This Version|
|LBW 17013||Mike Love||Looking Back With Love (LP, Album)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||LBW 17013||Italy||1981||Sell This Version|
|NBT-33242||Mike Love||Looking Back With Love (Cass)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||NBT-33242||US||1981||Sell This Version|