Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Phaeacian Games
Engineer [TW] – Martin AdamGuitar – Mike OldfieldProducer – Peter JennerSynthesizer [ARP, String], Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Engineer [Througham] – David Bedford
|A2||Extract From "Star's End"
Conductor – Vernon HandleyEngineer – Phil BecqueGuitar, Bass Guitar – Mike OldfieldOrchestra – The Royal Philharmonic OrchestraPercussion – Chris CutlerProducer – David Bedford, Mike Oldfield
|A3||The Rio Grande
Grand Piano, Organ – David BedfordGuitar – Mike OldfieldProducer – David BedfordVocals – Classes 2 And 3, Queen's College, London*
Engineer – Phil NewellGrand Piano, Synthesizer [String] – David BedfordGuitar, Producer – Mike Oldfield
Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer [String], Producer – Mike OldfieldEngineer – Paul LindsayRecorder – Leslie Penning
Acoustic Guitar, Accordion, Mandolin, Synthesizer [String], Timpani [Kettle Drum], Bodhrán, Performer [Feet], Producer – Mike OldfieldEngineer – Paul LindsayRecorder, Performer [Feet] – Leslie Penning
|B4||In Dulci Jubilo
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [String], Producer, Engineer [Beacon] – Mike OldfieldEngineer [Manor] – Phil NewellRecorder, Woodwind [Kortholt] – Leslie PenningSnare [Snare Drum] – William Murray
|B5||Speak (Tho You Only Say Farewell)
Grand Piano, Vocals – David BedfordVocals, Producer, Engineer – Mike Oldfield
- Licensed From – Sheenagh James
- Licensed To – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Universal International Music B.V.
- Recorded By – Manor Mobile
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mike Oldfield
- Copyright (c) – Mike Oldfield
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BG52466
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BG45285
- Published By – David Bedford
- Published By – Universal Edition (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Stage Three Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Througham
- Recorded At – The Beacon
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – T.W. Studios
- Recorded At – Barking Town Hall
- Recorded At – Queen's College Hall
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Creative Director [Mike Oldfield Catalogue] – Adam Barker (2), Mike Oldfield
- Creative Director [Mike Oldfield Catalogue], Coordinator [Project Coordinated By] – Daryl Easlea
- Design [Sleeve] – Phil Smee
- Lacquer Cut By – Sean Magee
- Other [R2 By] – Chris Sparrow
- Photography By – Trevor Key
- Research [Tape] – Peter Matthews (4)
Cut at Abbey Road by Sean Magee using original masters.
Includes download card.
Track A1 recorded in June and July 1976. Originally released on the album David Bedford - The Odyssey
Track A2 recorded in August 1974. Originally released on the album David Bedford - Star's End
Track A3 recorded in June 1976. Originally released on the album David Bedford - The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Track B1 recorded in August 1976
Track B2 and B3 recorded in January 1976
Track B4 recorded in November 1974 and in October 1975
Track B5 recorded in November 1974
Licensing by Sheenagh James
℗ 1976 Mike Oldfield © 2016 Mike Oldfield
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602557058093
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, etched): 5705809 BG52466-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, etched): 5705809 BG45285-01 B1
- Rights Society: BIEM / SDRM
- Label Code: LC 03098