Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Oldfield Music Overseas Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Oldfield Music Overseas Ltd.
- Licensed To – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Bagpipes – Celtic Bevy Band, P.D. Scots Pipe Band
- Crew [PA To Mike Oldfield] – Jeremy Parker (3)
- Engineer – Mike Oldfield, Steve MacMillan, Tim Weidner, Tom Newman (2)
- Executive-Producer – Rob Dickins
- Keyboards [Additional], Noises, Drums – Jamie Muhoberac
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Clive Banks, Management Works Ltd.
- MC [Master Of Ceremonies] – A Strolling Player
- Mixed By – Mike Oldfield, Steve MacMillan
- Photography By – Trevor Key
- Producer – Mike Oldfield, Tom Newman (2), Trevor Horn
- Programmed By [Additional], Electronics [Digital Sound Processing] – Eric Cadieux*
- Technician [Technical] – Richard Barrie
- Vocals – Edie Lehman*, Mike Oldfield, Susannah Melvoin*
- Vocals, Soloist – Sally Bradshaw
- Written-By, Electric Guitar, Classical Guitar, Guitar [Flamengo], Guitar [12 String], Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Guitar [Double Speed], Grand Piano, Organ [Hammond], Synthesizer, Programmed By, Timpani, Glockenspiel, Triangle, Tambourine, Cymbal, Percussion [Toy], Handclaps, Bass Drum [Orchestral], Bells [Tubular] – Mike Oldfield
Title on cassette: Tubular Bells 2
A "wea" logo appears on the spine and a "WB®" logo appears on the cassette.
All titles published by EMI Music (Publishers) Ltd. / Oldfield Music Overseas Ltd.
℗ 1992 Warner Music UK Ltd. © Oldfield Music Overseas Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Warner Music UK Ltd. and in the artwork by Oldfield Music Overseas Ltd. under exclusive license to Warner Music UK Ltd.
Manufactured & distributed by Warner Music Australia Pty Limited. A Time Warner Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 4509-90618-4 5
- Barcode (String): 745099061845
Other Versions (5 of 56) View All
|4509 90618-1||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (LP, Album)||WEA||4509 90618-1||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|01df2-KV145||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Mike Oldfield)||01df2-KV145||Bulgaria||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Mike Oldfield)||none||Bulgaria||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1859||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Takt Music||1859||Poland||1992||Sell This Version|
|EPL - CD1000-001||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (CD, Unofficial)||EPL Music||EPL - CD1000-001||Germany||1992||Sell This Version|